Sprung takes on Unhinged - Fusion Power Part 2!

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
I updated the pyramid to look nicer and have a better MJ power distribution system. I also installed a rail line back to the old base area and the bases of my friends.

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
I got sick of my old pyramid and I felt it was too small. I told the server to delete those chunks and I started from scratch keeping nothing.

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
From this point on, I am now on the Mobocracy server playing on the Ultimate mod pack.

Here is a quick update showing my progress thus far on the Mobocracy server.

Here is a quick update showing my progress thus far on the Mobocracy server.

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
I decided my storage system was a mess so I took on a mod I have never tried to remedy the situation.

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
How to Setup a Basic Modular Force Field System

I decided to setup a a force field system to protect my pyramid. It ended up requiring me to more than triple my power supply to keep up with its energy demand.

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
I made a ton of improvements to my pyramid base!

I added an iron tank lava storage system, camouflage to the force field, nuclear power generation, wrath lamps and matter fabrication.

Disregard anything I said about the thermal monitor. I can't figure out how to make it work. I tried both setting and rotated the not gate and it does not seem to be reading the temperature.

Also, I figured how to use liquiducts to get the lava out of the tank.

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
Expanding Automated Grinding Capability

This video shows how I expand my ability to grind ores in an Applied Energistics automated fashion utilizing GregTech grinders to maximize grindings gains.

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
Applied Energistics Automated Crafting - Hybrid Solar Panel

I have been making advanced solar panels automatically and now I am stepping it up to the next tier. I also massively increased my power generation to facilitate greater UU Matter generation.

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
Further Enhancements of my Applied Energistics Automated Crafting System

This video shows refinements to my implosion compressor iridium plate automation process, refinements to the gunpowder production, a simple solar panel street lamp setup, automated production of overclockers and utilization of the Applied Energistics wireless terminal.

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
Assembling the Warp Core

I moved all the equipment into the basement and built a warp core to run the matter fabricator. I am up to nearly 11,000 EU/tick for it with this warp core.

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
Borg Cube

I left the Mobocracy server because my little brother decided to start his own server and I joined up with him. I am tired of making pyramid bases so I am trying out a Borg cube. The layout is kind of inefficient in terms of wire run distances, but it is very clean looking per machine.

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
Borg Cube Update

This video shows the future of my power generation for the matter fabricator and my new rubber farm.

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
Borg Cube Update - Fusion Power

In this video I show the automation required to keep a GregTech Fusion Reactor running!

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
Sprung takes on Feed the Beast Unhinged - 02/12/2014

- One to one recipe to machine automation upgrades | speed enhancements | coal dust & emerald dust level emitter madness