Whitelist Server Speed the Beast // Ultimate 1.1.2 // Whitelist // 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PhillipeFlop

Jul 29, 2019
Speed the Beast has had a recent map reset for the 1.1.2 Ultimate update!

37.59.136.128:25565 - 15 Slots

We are accepting applications for new, active players to join a few regulars. Current players have a mix of play styles, and all are welcome. Server is 100% legit, no "prizes" and other BS. Must be mature. Give us some info below and submit your application!

[ Whitelist Application ]
Age -
IGN -
Skype -
What's your favourite mod and why?
What's your gameplay style?
When & how often do you intend to play?
Tell us a bit about yourself?
Ever been banned before?
How much wood could a Wood Chuck chuck if a Wood Chuck could Chuck Norris?

Rules
- No griefing
- No cheating
- No stealing
- No exploiting glitches
- No PvP (unless consensual, not currently disabled)
- Be reasonable when using ChunkLoaders
- Inform an OP of any ages you no longer use so they can be deleted

Disabled items
- Nukes

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
Age - 18
IGN - littlelee211
Skype - littlelee451
What's your favourite mod and why? I don't currently have one as I am new to ftb
What's your gameplay style? I plan on learning about all the mods and doing them all
When & how often do you intend to play? all the time
Tell us a bit about yourself? Not much to tell really been out of college for a few months recently done electrical engineering but im unsure what to do next
Ever been banned before? nope
How much wood could a Wood Chuck chuck if a Wood Chuck could Chuck Norris? o_O

Bradrocks

Jul 29, 2019
Age - 15. I know that the age requirement is 18, but I can assure you I am very mature. If you don't accept me for my age I will understand.
IGN - l3radrocks
Skype - l3radrocks
What's your favourite mod and why? I really like RP2. I just like how it is so different from most other mods. I love the frames, and how well everything works together.
What's your gameplay style? I'm usually easy going, and tend to not be too social with other people. On the other hand, I like teaming up with people, seeing as how whenever I try to do something by myself I never end up accomplishing it.
When & how often do you intend to play? I'm usually on later in the day EST Time Zone. I'd probably be on for atleast an hour every day.
Tell us a bit about yourself? Without getting to personal, I'm a young gamer. I love to read and play games. I was introduced to the wonderful world of Modded Minecraft by a friend who showed me the Technic pack. I was amazed by how different everything was. I was obssessed with how you could automate everything. Obviusly, when the FTB team announced they were going to release a mod pack I was greatly excited. I have been playing FTB since it came out, and while I don't claim to know everything, I think that I know alot about most of the mods.
Ever been banned before? Not that I recall. The only time I have ever been banned was on one server where the owner was 10 and quite frankly annoying. I managed to get him mad at me, and he banned me. I had done nothing that broke the rules, and if I recall correctly it was something about how I was more advanced then him.
How much wood could a Wood Chuck chuck if a Wood Chuck could Chuck Norris? 42

PhillipeFlop

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Bradrocks, we're going to take your application into consideration, it will be discussed with other members :)

GySgtXerxes

Jul 29, 2019
Age - 23
IGN - GySgtXerxes
Skype - GySgtXerxes
What's your favourite mod and why? I'd have to say that IndustrialCraft is my favorite mod with Gregtech Hardmode enabled, frankly because I love the challenge its creates.
What's your gameplay style? I like to build contraptions and machines to help automate my FTB world. I also like to team up with people that are more creative then I visual so my house doesn't look like a pile of garbage.
When & how often do you intend to play? I play almost every day. After 1630 PST on weekdays and anytime during weekends.
Tell us a bit about yourself? I have been playing Minecraft since 1.0.0 and have been playing Modded MC since the just before the release of the FTB launcher. I play many games but always seem to migrate back to Minecraft when I get bored, due simply to the utter amount of the game provides.
Ever been banned before? Not to my knowledge.
How much wood could a Wood Chuck chuck if a Wood Chuck could Chuck Norris? ALL OF IT!

Liyarin

Jul 29, 2019
Age - 22

IGN - Liyarin

Skype - None.

What's your favorite mod and why? I really like thaumcraft's research aspect, but I don't think it'd make it my favorite just because of that. All the mods have something to like and dislike, I don't pick favorites.

What's your gameplay style? I do whatever I feel like doing, whether it be lazying around doing nothing or running around my place doing stupid stuff... Okay I also do productive stuff :p What I mean is, I do a little of everything, it depends on what I feel like doing at the time.

When & how often do you intend to play? If I like the server and the people on it, probably daily at random amounts of time.

Tell us a bit about yourself? Been playing minecraft since a bit before the halloween (nether) update came and I've played FTB a while back when the few first versions came, but I didn't get much into it at the time, mainly cause I was already kind of burned out of minecraft at the time. Now I feel like playing FTB once again, and I want to do so on a server. It's always more enjoyable to play with other people than on your own.

Ever been banned before? Nope.

How much wood could a Wood Chuck chuck if a Wood Chuck could Chuck Norris? [(52^7*34/1993)-(√256+52π)^(672/23)*43]/0

A question though, how long has the server been on? Are people advanced already?

FrogBash

Jul 29, 2019
Age - 34
IGN - Frogbash
Skype - Frogbash
What's your favourite mod and why? Thaumcraft for the research and magical abilities of the mod
What's your gameplay style? I love technical and automated coop builds (Applied Energistics- Woot!)
When & how often do you intend to play? almost daily
Tell us a bit about yourself? I enjoy playing in a group setting to learn and grow in my skills with the mods as well as socialize :)
Ever been banned before? no
How much wood could a Wood Chuck chuck if a Wood Chuck could Chuck Norris? He couldn't- Nobody could chuck norris!

Personally, I am also looking for more of an "Adult" only type play. I have had my fair share of kids and their immaturity that I would just prefer to stick to the adults- personal preference :/

Feliscien

Jul 29, 2019
Age - 18
IGN -"Feliscien"
Skype -"emmascv" Will we be using skype?
What's your favourite mod and why? ME is so amazing for organization, but redpower2 just makes redstone projects so easy. And frames are awesome.
What's your gameplay style? Building self-contained infinite loop machines
When & how often do you intend to play? Too much. 12 hours a day happens sometimes. Often occupied during the weekends
Tell us a bit about yourself? College freshmen, not taking summer classes
Ever been banned before? No
How much wood could a Wood Chuck chuck if a Wood Chuck could Chuck Norris? All of it.

I've gotten quite tired of public servers, and would like an environment where I could trust people, and also use commonly banned items.

CRKBOW

Jul 29, 2019
Age - 31
IGN - CRKBOW
Skype - crkbow
What's your favourite mod and why? I have to say its a combo AE/Railcraft/MFR for the fun building farms and related energy and feeding systems that can be made.
What's your gameplay style? I am very base centered type of player, I would like to explore more though.
When & how often do you intend to play? I play almost everyday, after work on weeknights and longer on weekends.
Tell us a bit about yourself? I am a parcel delivery guy who loves to build stuff. Minecraft keeps me from building expensive things in real life, so my wife is happy. She likes to read and we can both relax with me playing minecraft and not building something in the garage.
Ever been banned before? No, I have never really played on a server with people I didn't know in real life. I have no problems with the rules, so I won't be a problem.
How much wood could a Wood Chuck chuck if a Wood Chuck could Chuck Norris? As much as one of his steely glares makes the other woodchucks chuck wood for him.

Cypher

Jul 29, 2019
Age - 40
IGN - FanaticDog
Skype -
What's your favourite mod and why? GregTech, I enjoy the challenge of it even though it drives me crazy at times.
What's your gameplay style? A mix of social and solo. I like to try things on my own but don't mind asking for help or providing it when asked.
When & how often do you intend to play? I play daily. Weekends more than weekdays usually.
Tell us a bit about yourself? Old guy that loves Minecraft and wishes he had it as a child. My son introduced me and now regrets it I think....
How much wood could a Wood Chuck chuck if a Wood Chuck could Chuck Norris? I wouldn't mess with the woodchuck that could do that!

PhillipeFlop

Jul 29, 2019
CRKBOW, FanaticDog... You shall be added to the whitelist tomorrow (within the next 12 hours)!

Feel free to submit you applications, but I won't be adding any more to the white list at the moment, this may change :).

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
Age - 38
IGN - agomez74
Skype -
What's your favourite mod and why? Applied Energistics, anything that not only simplifies storage but also automation is a plus in my book.
What's your gameplay style? Mixture of both hermit and social, I tend to stick to myself in the beginning but I don't mind helping out others or going on mining runs.
When & how often do you intend to play? I play daily.
Tell us a bit about yourself? I've been playing Minecraft since it's initial alpha days, at first I got a little bored of it. But then Buildcraft was released and I have been playing modded MC ever since. But over all I am a fairly easy going guy, look forward on helping others and hopefully make new friends along the way.
How much wood could a Wood Chuck chuck if a Wood Chuck could Chuck Norris? I would fear the wood chuck that could Chuck Norris. So I would say 1, and all others would chuck itself.

derlYn

Jul 29, 2019
Age - 27
IGN - _derlYn_
Skype - wount post it here in the forum ...
What's your favourite mod and why? hmm all the mods that i still havnt jused? its gonna be an adventure :p dude thats a hard question, the smale mods like BiblioCraft, Equivalent Exchange, NEI ... without them ftb would be like it is
What's your gameplay style? like to have a basic base build until i get sick of it, then i go out and build things that are good for everyone until i get sick of that :p then i go back to my base ... u get the drift :p
When & how often do you intend to play? most likly daily, since iam from germany my playtimes could be different from yours
Tell us a bit about yourself? as said befor, iam a student from germany, minecraft ftb is a love and hate relationship ( its so timeconsuming... but its so mutch fun oO ) allways like to chat with people from around the globe, was at many different places too :p
Ever been banned before? nope, well not that i know :D
How much wood could a Wood Chuck chuck if a Wood Chuck could Chuck Norris? oh my god, it took me over a minute to read this :D iam not even thinking about trying to voice it X)

PS: i do way to many smiles and co oO

kr990

Jul 29, 2019
[ Whitelist Application ]
Age - 22
IGN - kr990
Skype - Will tell you if I'm accepted.
What's your favourite mod and why? RP2 Microblocks because you can do so much more when building.
What's your gameplay style? I start off playing solo for a bit then when I'm more well equipped I like to help out others.
When & how often do you intend to play? Mostly in the evening or afternoon for a few hours.
Tell us a bit about yourself? I've been playing Minecraft since the 1.0 and FTB for about 7 months.
Ever been banned before? No.
How much wood could a Wood Chuck chuck if a Wood Chuck could Chuck Norris? Everything.

Mike190

Jul 29, 2019
Dunno if you're accepting any more people but,

Whitelist Application ]
Age - 23
IGN - DarkMagix
Skype - Will tell if accepted
What's your favourite mod and why? Applied Energistics because it kicks the pants out of Logistic Pipes as far as storing items and autocrafting
What's your gameplay style? I normally like to build my own base, but I dont mind helping people once i get to a point where I can spare some things
When & how often do you intend to play? Mostly in the early afternoon to the late mornings. I live on the West coast of USA
Tell us a bit about yourself? I've been playing Minecraft since 2010, give or take October, before i graduated from college
Ever been banned before? Noooope!
How much wood could a Wood Chuck chuck if a Wood Chuck could Chuck Norris? 42