Bug Soul Shard not spawning mobs..?

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
(Wow i am late on my 1.0.2 xd)

Hum try to downgrade the SSR version might fix it
Loading the world with a downgraded version as we speak :p[DOUBLEPOST=1413948936][/DOUBLEPOST]
(Wow i am late on my 1.0.2 xd)

Hum try to downgrade the SSR version might fix it
I downgraded and the same thing happened. The soul cage wasn't working.

Last edited:

DaSgtPunishment

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I'm the unofficial mod maintainer.

Did you kill Endermen to level up the shard? or did you right click an enderman spawner with an unbound soul shard? If it's the latter, then you've corrupted your shard, you'll need to spawn in (or craft a new shard) and start over (I'm still trying to figure out how to fix it)

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I'm the unofficial mod maintainer.

Did you kill Endermen to level up the shard? or did you right click an enderman spawner with an unbound soul shard? If it's the latter, then you've corrupted your shard, you'll need to spawn in (or craft a new shard) and start over (I'm still trying to figure out how to fix it)
ok thanks I made a new one, and now I'm collectong unlimited enderpearls from falling enderman ;)
When you fix the issue where clicking on a spawner first makes the shard unusable, will it be possible to use shards that have previously clicked a spawner first, such as mine?

DaSgtPunishment

Jul 29, 2019
ok thanks I made a new one, and now I'm collectong unlimited enderpearls from falling enderman ;)
When you fix the issue where clicking on a spawner first makes the shard unusable, will it be possible to use shards that have previously clicked a spawner first, such as mine?

I will be honest and admit I have no idea, because I don't know what's causing the issue or how to prevent it, let alone fix any previously corrupted shards, sorry.
I wish I had better news lol

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
I will be honest and admit I have no idea, because I don't know what's causing the issue or how to prevent it, let alone fix any previously corrupted shards, sorry.
I wish I had better news lol
Ok lol it's fine. It does seem like a difficult issue to fix.

Stoltemj

Jul 29, 2019
Just to clear up any confusion of the "Soul Shard Mod BUG"...
There is a bug currently that makes mobs unable to spawn from soul shards...
No matter how hard you try to figure it out, it is the mod and I am personaly sure the Mod Developer is working very hard to get his mod back up and running...

DaSgtPunishment

Jul 29, 2019
Moze_Intel released a complete re-write (RC1) then updated it to prevent server crashing (RC2) then updated it to stop console spam (RC3) and hasn't touched it since, I have gathered a team and we're planning a complete re-write so we can release it ourselves since Moze_Intel is showing little to no interest in said mod (He's more busy and active with ProjectE)