Sorting problem with Thermal Expansion filter

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

knn03

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using Thermal Expansion itemducts to filter the items coming from my quarry. I set up a signalum filter to direct things like gravel, marble, granite, etc. to a trash can, high quantity items that I want to keep like cobble, sand, redstone go to my room of DEEP storages and ores go into my pulverizer/furnace set up. The rest of the stuff go into an AE interface and into my AE system, I put a dense itemduct before the interface. Now 95% of the time the trash items go into the trash can but once in a while an item bounces back and go into my AE system.

I'm not sure if I overlooked anything, any help is appreciated.
2015_10_11_12_39_30.png

2015_10_11_12_39_47.png

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
What is probably happening is the itemduct detects the one slot of the trashcan being full when it is trying to stuff new items in it. I would add another filtered trashcan at the end of the line before it goes into the AE system.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
What is probably happening is the itemduct detects the one slot of the trashcan being full when it is trying to stuff new items in it. I would add another filtered trashcan at the end of the line before it goes into the AE system.
Or a chest as a buffer which is then emptied into a trash can.

However I strongly recommend setting up your ME network to sort and delete by priority:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...guide-collection-etc.42664/page-2#post-587528

Reactions: epidemia78

knn03

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the help guys, I placed in a buffer chest and it works perfectly.

I like to go with clear itemducts because I can see items moving around, it's just me.