Sorting Forestry Escritoire Notes

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
To make my job a little easier, I was wanting to automatically sort out the notes that I get from the Escritoire into a chest if I haven't seen it before, or delete them if I had (void chest is the current preference)

My basic idea was every time I got a note in my unseen chest, add it to the item filter that sends it into the void chest, but I'm running into a frustrating problem

No matter the mod that I use (Ender IO, translocators, Thermal Expansion, SFM) they don't seem to be able to match the item that I use in the filter to the ones they pick up from the Escritoire, which results in every note being sent to my unseen chest as that's the unfiltered route (in addition; lowest preference for Ender IO, longest route for thermal expansion, the ender chest that translocators pulls the known copies out of, or the false route for the filtering condition in SFM)

I can't seem to determine what may be the issue, the only thing that I have found that makes a difference is if I have it NBT fuzzy, it sends every note into the void which isn't good, but if i don't, it sends all to my unseen chest.

Frustratingly I have done this before on my old 1.5.x modded world, and can't seem to replicate this
(which was done using translocators and a whole bunch of ender chests on the same channel, the translocators were filtered to any notes I have found before.)