Sonofthelions marry trip in Horizons

sonofthelion

Jul 29, 2019
Well I am back with what I have been up to in the last week.

So looking back I think I have been spending to much time under my AR2 dark nexus that is right above my thuam craft room
dBccCkE.png

So if I sounded at all a little mad know we know why.

So I decided that I needed to clear my head and started to go explore some myst craft ages looking for pages and a place to mine. I went throw a number of random ages and home made ones. Had some funny home made ages. Had correct grammar for 1 age and all i got was this comp of dirt at the spawn and all the other biomes where water. Tried to make a mining age with 1 dense ore page with pages to add stability and got constantly raining meteors I just made it out before I died. I did also get a random cave age I found it cool but not a place I want to call home.

Then I made this random world and fell in love with it.

Hear are a bunch of images both day and night of this world I feel in love with.

Lu5laah.png

OUbyL1T.png

HAnm2Iu.png

zAibIPy.png

XkrMlE0.png

The rainbow with the stars looks so cool

qTiirKd.png

KQUVbPd.png

I love this village but the doors are so high up

wU7BPUo.png

BgmTDBe.png

P61Nni8.png

An almost perfect circle from the tendril generation

ohaXOTa.png

Look at all the things in the day time sky

sSHyUMF.png

y5REfAv.png

Yes that's the moon in the middle of the day

So yes I spent way to much time using my wand of the traveler and taking pictures but can be blame me?

So with this new world I found and love I thought it be a great time to try a new mod out and explore it a bit. So hear is me opening up my new and shinny Engineer's Toolbox and making something.

458ZyHr.png

So I decided to make myself a husher to start my digging and different mods for things as well.

sokTX8T.png

so I am using better chest mod for the storage from the items the husher digs up. The chest on the right is a void chest.

N5WiHPK.png

hear is my 3 cobble generators and grinders along with my 3 mixers making the slickwater.

mWTLr5f.png

My ender generator to power everything

pdYmSZf.png

some barrels from extra utilities to hold my slickwater and a wonderful sun set.

9AVmQMH.png

look at this wonderful hole so many goodies have been pressure blasted up by the husher so far.

Well thank you all for following me as I am making this merry trip. More husher action coming soon and maybe some refining as well.

sonofthelion

Jul 29, 2019
So I ran into a snag today when I went to go take the pictures for this weeks update. When I opened up my horizons I found that my LP world has been corrupted :(. Now yes I do have been making back ups often as I play.

After doing some testing for the recovery I found that it was my mining age that became corrupted some how. When I last logged out I was in the over world and logged out normally and exit the program normally so no idea what happened.

No for the bad news my last backup was just before I made the mining age so that wonderful random world is gone :(:(:(:(:(:(:(. So it looks like I need to make a new mining world and rebuild all that I lost. I will be mining and building all the engineers toolbox goodies I enjoyed making. I refuse to cheat the items back in.

I think my next post will be a how to on making sweet red stone. I found that to be the hardest part of engineers toolbox so far. Now the question is should I do it in this thread or make a thread in the mods forum and link the 2 together. I see both as valid ideas and hears my logic if I do it in this thread I keep everything together but if do a separate thread people would be able to search it out or just happen to find it when looking throw the mods forum

Reactions: _Mysteriez_

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Well I am back with what I have been up to in the last week.

So looking back I think I have been spending to much time under my AR2 dark nexus that is right above my thuam craft room
dBccCkE.png

So if I sounded at all a little mad know we know why.

So I decided that I needed to clear my head and started to go explore some myst craft ages looking for pages and a place to mine. I went throw a number of random ages and home made ones. Had some funny home made ages. Had correct grammar for 1 age and all i got was this comp of dirt at the spawn and all the other biomes where water. Tried to make a mining age with 1 dense ore page with pages to add stability and got constantly raining meteors I just made it out before I died. I did also get a random cave age I found it cool but not a place I want to call home.

Then I made this random world and fell in love with it.

Hear are a bunch of images both day and night of this world I feel in love with.

Lu5laah.png

OUbyL1T.png

HAnm2Iu.png

zAibIPy.png

XkrMlE0.png

The rainbow with the stars looks so cool

qTiirKd.png

KQUVbPd.png

I love this village but the doors are so high up

wU7BPUo.png

BgmTDBe.png

P61Nni8.png

An almost perfect circle from the tendril generation

ohaXOTa.png

Look at all the things in the day time sky

sSHyUMF.png

y5REfAv.png

Yes that's the moon in the middle of the day

So yes I spent way to much time using my wand of the traveler and taking pictures but can be blame me?

So with this new world I found and love I thought it be a great time to try a new mod out and explore it a bit. So hear is me opening up my new and shinny Engineer's Toolbox and making something.

458ZyHr.png

So I decided to make myself a husher to start my digging and different mods for things as well.

sokTX8T.png

so I am using better chest mod for the storage from the items the husher digs up. The chest on the right is a void chest.

N5WiHPK.png

hear is my 3 cobble generators and grinders along with my 3 mixers making the slickwater.

mWTLr5f.png

My ender generator to power everything

pdYmSZf.png

some barrels from extra utilities to hold my slickwater and a wonderful sun set.

9AVmQMH.png

look at this wonderful hole so many goodies have been pressure blasted up by the husher so far.

Well thank you all for following me as I am making this merry trip. More husher action coming soon and maybe some refining as well.
Wacky world! Wacky fun! :D
You're doing great! Keep going and don't give up! :cool:

sonofthelion

Jul 29, 2019
So I have been rebuilding the instructor that I lost in the roll back and I thought I post the process of how to sweet red stone the hardest thing I found so far in the Engineer's Toolbox mode

So we take a Multi Smelter and stick it on the front of a module Socket. On the back is an Energy Input so power can be added.
Just so you you know when looking at the images first light is 0, second light is 1 and third light is 2. Don't ask me why it just not 1 2 3 but that's how mods work together some times.

XoMVStO.png

On the left and right we stick Item Extractors. Item Extractors automatically pull items from chests into the Multi Smelter

m01ebvp.png

And last part to add is a Machine Output so the finished goods can be removed

6wZPPpf.png

Know we get into the confusing part of the process. This still gives my head hurt even writing this up. On The green channel you make it so that the one of the Item Extractor has the top green light glowing and the second Item Extractor has the second green light glowing. This will place items into 2 of the 3 internal inventory's

C8AZpYM.png

First Glowing green light

CjEuJbg.png

and 2nd glowing green light.

Now we need to set up the Multi Smelter. We need to tell it to take the items from the 2 inventors to combine. So we set green line to first green light and the blue line to the second green light. But wait your saying aren't both the Item Extractors set to the green light. Yes they are but the thing to remember is that we need to tell the Multi Smelter witch inventories to pull from. This means that it will pull items from the first and second inventories the color to the Multi Smelter does not mater to it.

orkye60.png

Now only one last thing to configure and that the output. On the Machine Output set the green line to have the 3rd light on. Yes I know I used the blue in the pic but what can I say I am not perfect.

rIDGpe9.png

Now lets slap some chest on this bad bow and toss in some sugar and red stone into them.

BD9Cf6Q.png

In goes the red stone and its getting sucked into the the Multi Smelter

d6WiW54.png

And look the same thing is happening to the suger

Now that both items have gone into the Multi Smelter it will start to light up as it making the sweet red stone.

pk7c3Ik.png

(you can see the correction on the Machine Output to the green line)

And hear we go some newly smelted sweet red stone

4yOeS1v.png

doesn't it look tasty

WE INTERRUPT THIS POST FOR A IMPORTANT EMERGENCY MESSAGE

The Mine Craft Health network has been flooded with people trying out the new and tasty treat and getting sick. People have been eating the building material know as sweet red stone. Why people are eating this sweet red stone the doctors are still trying to figure out. Below is a person trying some of this sweet red stone but it has been done in a controlled environment with medical personal on site.

tGXDWek.png

(eating sweet red stone will give you Nausea 2 for about 30 seconds)

THIS CONCLUDES THE EMERGENCY MESSAGE WE ARE RETURNING YOU TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST READING

So this is the process of making sweet red stone for Engineer's Toolbox. As I said before making this stuff is so confusing it can make your head hurt. I do apologize for all the saved screen shot in the images but needed to see the GUI for the explanation.

I have more stuff coming soon and got some ideas from a post by @Wagon153 made. So as always more to come.

sonofthelion

Jul 29, 2019
So got a mini update because of @PhantomRage asking about algae in his new LP. Algae can be used as a fuel from Gas Craft witch is part of Engineers Toolbox. I like to thank @Wagon153 for pointing this out and showing his set up witch I have taken and changed around a bit.

So hear we have my faithful engineer socks with basic block breakers on four side an item output on the bottom and update sensor on the top.

zzXAvzE.png

UICES6I.png

there are 12 of these sockets set up farming algae for me.

So the algae is sucked up by the by the block breaks and sucked into two jabba barrels that have have extra utilities import nodes drawing in the algae into them.

ClBhfL9.png

The algae is then sucked out of the jabba barrels and into three photo reactors that take water sunlight and algae and make Hydrogen.

Do need to note that the photo reactors only work in the day when its sunny.

7EUWwQS.png

and the water pump it pulls in water on four sides and outputs on the bottom.

cISuFrK.png

So then the newly made Hydrogen is pumped out of the photo reactor and into some drums till its needed.

2J5R8Gj.png

Look at all that Hydrogen all of the drums are full waiting to be used.

So what burns Hydrogen from engineers tool box. There are 2 generators the Gas Turbine and the Gas Generator. The Gas Generator is the better of the 2 as it can produce more RT.

TfEK8BO.png

So hear we go from input to output

So I needed to start getting ready for the remaking of slickwater I have gone ahead and remade my cobble stone generators and grinders.

iIY0Y5V.png

I have gone and given some upgrades to a jabba barrel to hold more stakes so I have a large buffer of sand.

I1s4mYe.png

PS look at all that sand.

So as you can see I am using extra utilities pipes as I am trying to use different mods then good old TE. I do want to think outside the box.

More to come soon and hopefully will have some engeneers toolbox smelting set up and running.

Last edited:

sonofthelion

Jul 29, 2019
So got to hate computers had my OS decided to hate me in the last week and had to reformat and re install glad I kept my minecraft folder on a separate hard drive.

So I have been able to make me the engineers toolbox ore processing.

So lets see what the resources area looks like first

So items come in from my husher from my random world that I thought I lost but the book was on a book stand so when I released that I became really happy.

rcaO7PL.png

Items get pulled out of the tesseract chest and go to a few places. well need a stock of stone for building. The last chest is a void chest

J3ojeNK.png

And we have chests for the mods / items that I get a lot of so the input chess does not get full.
OvyLSXV.png

Now comes the ore processing system

We have 2 kiln's that take ground limestone and cook it down to quicklime. Lime stone goes into the grinder on the bottom left of the picture into activators that have timers attached to them to drop the ground limestone down the kiln to get cooked.

NYBE771.png

The ground limestone now quicklime gets sucked up by hoppers with hopper pipes and placed in an extended jabba barrel. Having a back stock of an item some times is a great idea.

CasqJuY.png

Now for where the magic happens. The machine on the far left is a grinder it takes your ore and makes it into 2 dust. The middle machine is a multi smelter that takes the ore dust and quicklime and throw a process it combines the 2 ingredients and makes impure dust. But the trade is not 1 ore dust + 1 quicklime = 1 impure dust in fact you it ends up like this 1 ore dust + 1 quicklime = 3 impure dusts. Now that is a nice return on investment so now we have 1 ore becoming 2 ore dust becoming 6 impure dusts but there is one more step that may let you make even more for your money. The last machine is a centrifuge. The centrifuge takes the impure dust and turn it into pure dust and there is a chance that you may get another pure dust of a different ore like how the TE pulverize works

MHRqqJB.png

So that is how engineers toolbox makes you a hole lot of shinny ingots for you to build more and bigger toys with. As a hole I have really liked explore engineers toolbox mod. But I think its time that I settle down and make myself a proper home to live in and now the cramped place I have now. So I think thats what we be seeing next time a start to a new home for me.

Reactions: PhantomRage

sonofthelion

Jul 29, 2019
So I have been busy building a proper home :). I have also started working with rotary craft. Have had some hard time with rotary craft wrapping my head around all the math. I have managed to explode a few gear boxes as I used them in the wrong mode. I ended up going straight to diamond gears as I have so much diamond from my magical crops. I been able to get an canola farm up and running along with some fermentors. Got me some wine turbines with a bunch of belts as I did not build my base at a top of a mountain.

Only problem that I have run into is automating my fermentors. I can get hoppers to insert items in the one that makes the yest but cant find a way to get itmes to input into the slug making one any help would be greatly appreciated.

I will get pic up as soon as I can but me and imgur are not getting along right now

Reactions: RealSketch