Bug Something's wrong with my AE2 Pattern Terminal.. I think

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Benie76

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not really sure if this is a bug.. or.. well... I'll say later. Anyway, I just got done slowly expanding my AE2 network. Got two 4K Crafting Storage blocks, two Molecular Assemblers, and a SAG Mill and three Alloy Smelters all ready to do auto-crafting and production.

But, there's something wrong with my pattern terminal that seems to make that dream impossible;
http://puu.sh/hXbzj/87fc39ebd4.png

It's supposed to have three slots to the right of the crafting area. Instead it looks like a Crafting Table. I assume it's connected to my network, as I wouldn't be seeing my crap in there if it wasn't, right?
Currently I have the Inscribers downststairs, hooked up with ME Interface panels. I got Crafting Cards on them, yet the Pattern Terminal is not changing. This is basically why I need it to change, as I'm trying to tell it to automate my Inscribers.

What's the deal here? What boss do I have to kill to get the super rare drop to make this work properly?
The other thing, and this is going to really possibly annoy a lot of complex fanboys, but I have channels disabled, which disables the ME Controller from showing up. With my luck, I'm guessing this is the reason; forcing you to use channels to have auto-crafting.

Last edited:

Benie76

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry that you can't clearly see the picture. I took one with the Default texture pack.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Click the button that looks like a crafting table, right below the scrollbar. That should swap the pattern terminal from crafting mode into processing mode.

In crafting mode, it's most useful for use with the molecular assemblers; in processing mode, it's useful for everything else.

Benie76

Jul 29, 2019
Oh wow... why I didn't see that before, I wish I knew. Indeed it does work. Thanks so much.