Some Question ...... Again 2

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry haven't watched your video.

Standard questions (if you don't mind) ...

0. Assuming Gregtech, which version are you using?
1. Are you sure the EBF has formed properly? See https://ftb.gamepedia.com/Electric_Blast_Furnace_(GregTech_5) for details.
2. Have you performed all the maintenance (or at least, everything but 'circuitry burned out')?
3. What are you trying to smelt? For example, there can be different voltage requirements clean and dirty ores.
4. Have you accidentally turned it off with a soft hammer?
5. Have you checked if the EBF has been built across chunk boundaries?

Last edited:
A

Andronikus Pailan

0.GTU 5.09.31
1.Yes, i see the guide on FTB
2.Yes,with lead rod (in soldering iron)
3.Aluminium dust,only dust
4.Yes,watch in video
5.Yes,of course

Sent from my vivo 1724 using Tapatalk

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, you've covered all those angles! :)

Maybe still power problems ...

What's happening to the batteries? Which type are you using and how much energy is stored/used in the aborted attempt?
What wires are you using to connect to the Energy hatches?

Can you show an image of your buffer and hatches? Might help.

A

Andronikus Pailan

I use 12x Tin insulated cable and 4 sodium battery in 4x LV battery buffer. Sorry,i cant give the screenshot because any condition for that

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Try changing out the tin cables to copper cables (insulated) (always make a backup just in case of something unexpected).

If I'm not mistaken, the maximum power you could deliver to the three LV hatches with tin cables is 3*32.

A

Andronikus Pailan

Thanks,i will try it.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, the third hatch is only necessary if you can't do all of the maintenance, so you could replace it with a casing.

Another test might be to use two battery buffers with only two batteries in each and place the buffers directly onto the two energy hatches.