Windows .exe [SOLVED]Problem with Graphics Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPreloaded

Jul 29, 2019
Hello community,

I have recently bought a new notebook from mysn.de and im actually pretty happy with it. My only problem is, that even with the GTX 765M FTB is lagging like hell. I have also some crashes from my video driver but it seems that FTB is not using the dedicated graphics card but the Intel HD Graphics 4600. I've already installed the latest Java version and the latest graphic card driver but none fixed the problem. Is it a known problem, that FTB doesnt recognize every graphics card or am i missing out on something i can do? I really would like to play fluently and its pretty frustrating if your computer can run Bioshock Infinite on high presets but not FTB on even normal :/

If you need some more information on my computer please just ask i will add them into this top post then :)

Greetings MPreloaded​

Computer specs:

Intel i7 4700MQ 2,4Ghz - 3,4Ghz with 6MB Cache
Geforce GTX 765M 2GB GDDR5
8GB DDR3 RAM
120 GB SATA-III SSD Crucial M500 (here is FTB installed)
500 GB SATA-II 5400 U/min Seagate Momentus
Windows 8.1 64Bit

Running FTB with administrator permission (because of the location i installed it in)
FTB has the permission to use 4GB RAM
Java 64Bit is installed.

MPreloaded

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i think that will fix the problem :) Thats definitly the thing i searched for a long time and i couldnt find it. I will try it when I'm at home and comment again, when it didn't help.

MPreloaded

Jul 29, 2019
Yea like i thought that was the problem. It bumped my FPS on highest settings up to 60 from like 10 in the same area. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: This Thread may get closed if a moderator sees it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.