Windows .exe SOLVED: Mysterious client crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bockit

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a lot of trouble with a seemingly causeless crash in the Mindcrack 8.2.0 pack.

I run the server on another machine, and connect with my Windows 7 (64 bit) PC. It's the client that is crashing. It lasts about 1-5 minutes before crashing with no evidence of a cause in the crash log. I had a similar problem before which I've described [1] and thought I'd fixed but since it is so similar to this issue I wonder if I never really fixed anything.

Anyway, it starts off fine, but then if you turn quickly it hangs on certain frames for fractions of a second. About 10 seconds before it crashes these hangs become more frequent, and last longer, until the last one. This lasts anywhere between 10 and 30 seconds, during which the program becomes unresponsive. Eventually the dirt texture old minecraft menu background replaces the program screen, and a few seconds later the program will close, followed closely by the launcher console.

The console has no hints as to what causes the crash that I can divine.

I've attached the log.

Thankyou for your time!

EDIT: Added it to pastebin. http://pastebin.com/cZ43NGGh

Attachments

• MinecraftLog.txt
    66.3 KB · Views: 82

Bockit

Jul 29, 2019
Still not able to isolate a cause. Someone elsewhere suggested I update video drivers. No luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.