[SOLVED] Looking for mod which will change the default spawn

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone.

i am currently making a new modpack for 1.7 and I am looking for one particular mod (if it exists). I would like to change the world spawn to diferent place and dimension for all newly created worlds. the modpack will be focused on Galacticraft so I want to have players always spawn when they create new world on moon or mars, and I don't want to publish a pregenerated map with the modpack, since the world would be always the same.

Thank you for helping me out.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know whether it already updated to 1.7 or not, and allows you to change dimension spawning, but Agrarian Skies has a mod called Jadedspawn which allows you to alter the spawning location of new players

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
oh i haven't looked into AgSkies pack (in matter of mods). Thats good to hear. Now to only find out if 1.6 version will work in 1.7, or if Minalien will update the mod for 1.7.

Thanks a lot

edit: And now i found a mod Perfect Spawn which should also work if i am not mistaken.

lumien

Jul 29, 2019
oh i haven't looked into AgSkies pack (in matter of mods). Thats good to hear. Now to only find out if 1.6 version will work in 1.7, or if Minalien will update the mod for 1.7.

Thanks a lot

edit: And now i found a mod Perfect Spawn which should also work if i am not mistaken.

Yeah, you can move the spawn to other dimensions, make it exact, force beds and enable spawn protection.