[solved] Itemducts not working between MFR Laser Drill and Tesseract

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
I've quadruple checked the tesseract config, but I can't get the sending tesseract to take items from my laser drill via itemduct. In fact, I even set up a test strongbox and tried to pipe items from that to the tesseract, and nothing. I applied a pneumatic servo of course.

Any ideas?

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
It has always worked by putting a chest directly on top of Laser drill, so i guess it expects a container of some sort. Tesseract, to my understanding is not a container. It can be hooked to quarry though, because it is actually spewing stuff out. I haven't tried tesseract with Laser drill but Ender chest.

Few checks:
- Is the drill actually getting power?
- Hole digged down to bedrock under the drill, and big white laser beam showing?

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
The drill works and was feeding a strongbox on top of it initially.

As I said, I took the drill out of the equation and just attached a strongbox like so:
Tesseract << Itemducts << Strongbox
I applied a pneumatic servo, and it still wouldn't pull from the strongbox to send it to the tesseract. I set up strongboxes with item ducts all the time, so there is not a setup problem there either.

I wonder if something is glitched and I should just break and replace the tesseract.

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Problem solved -- the receiving Tesseract was outputting to a diamond pipe, which ... doesn't work with the Tesseract.