Here's a list of my system specifications:
  • Windows 8 Pro 64BIT
  • Intel 2500K
  • 24GB RAM
  • 128GB SSD
  • NVIDIA 660 TI (2gb)
  • Java 32bit and 64bit
What happens:
When I've loaded after clicking on my local world I get this error throw in my face. I can barely just see my arm before I see the error message.
How it happened:
It started when I right clicked on a wireless transmitter whilst in creative mode and not touching the ground and I was flying towards it at the same time.
Now
I can create any new local world and it works, but I want my crashy world to work. I have re-installed the client 2 times by only moving my save game out before I deleted everything and back once I had re-installed it.
Here's my client log:
http://pastebin.com/jMXWScau
Thanks!

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
If you want to make the world work again, you could disable WR-CBE (Wireless Redstone - ChickenBones Edition) temporarily, load the world, save and quit it and re-enable WR-CBE. This should make it work again, but you'll lose all WR-CBE stuff from the world =(

Reactions: Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
If you want to make the world work again, you could disable WR-CBE (Wireless Redstone - ChickenBones Edition) temporarily, load the world, save and quit it and re-enable WR-CBE. This should make it work again, but you'll lose all WR-CBE stuff from the world =(

Thanks! It worked.

I removed all addons with "wireless redstone" in their name, started the server and ran away from that area. Then I closed the server and re-enabled those addons and it worked! Although, as you mentioned I lost everything related to that which is fine! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.