[SOLVED] FTBInfinity (with added mods) crashes upon world load.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

J.A.F.U

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
FTBInfinity (with added mods) crashes upon world load.
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTBInfinity
Modpack Version:
v1.8.2
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Hello!
I'm trying to play the FTBInfinity pack with a couple of added mods (list of mods added at the bottom of the post) but, when I try to create a world, it crashes and returns to the launcher. I was hoping that someone could give me some advice as to how I could remedy this while retaining all the mods I've added. It might just be that my pc just can't handle the amount of mods i'm asking it to use. I have also done the whole Id fixing thing for rotarycraft, electricraft and reactorcraft, and have removed TaumicExploration as that caused it to not even get to the menu screen. I'm not sure if i need MicdoodleCore but i'm guessing i do as it was on the galacticraft page.

thanks in advance!

Mods added:
1.7.10-Pistronics2-v0.5.5,
AppleCore-mc1.7.10-1.0.2,
ArchimedesShips-1.7.1,
CustomNPCs_1.7.10c,
DragonAPI 1.7.10 V7f,
ElectriCraft 1.7.10 V7e,
Enchiridion-1.7.X-1.2b,
Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.7.254,
GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.7.254,
gases-1.5.2-1.7.10,
gasesCore-1.5.2-1.7.10,
gasesFramework-1.0.6-1.7.10,
gasesFrameworkCore-1.0.6-1.7.10,
Mekanism-1.7.10-7.1.1.127,
MicdoodleCore-1.7-3.0.7.254,
Minechem-1.7.10-5.0.5.358,
Peripherals++-1.2.7,
PneumaticCraft-1.7.10-1.4.4-47-universal,
ReactorCraft 1.7.10 V7f,
RotaryCraft 1.7.10 V7f,
SpiceOfLife-mc1.7.10-1.2.3,
Ztones-1.7.10-2.2.1

Sorry for such a long post, just trying to make the mod list easier to read.
also, sorry if the mod list doesn't actually need to be there :/​

Last edited:

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Finally someone knows how to post support request for pack which has been edited by user <3

Update your minechem: "[15:53:28] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: The fluid registry is corrupted. A fluid minechem.fluid.FluidElement mt is not properly registered. The mod that registered this is broken" Also consider adding mods one by one. That will make troubleshooting easier.

J.A.F.U

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the help, that's that issue solved!

But another has arisen, I tried updating my launcher from 1.4.7 to 1.4.8, it didn't update. So I searched for what was apparently a fix, that broke my ftb launcher (i used this fix: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/launcher-wont-update.1628/ , skip to line #3. Probably broke it because it was for an older launcher version... :oops:). I deleted the old files and downloaded a new FTB_launcher.exe. I made a backup of the modpacks so I didn't have to download them (internet is slow at best), placed my backups into the newly created Feed The Beast folder, and now FTBInfinity won't launch at all. It recongnises the FTBinfinity pack in it's Feed The Beast folder, knows it's 1.8.2, but doesn't launch. I tried this with both FTBInfinity with the mods I added, and then again with the FTBInfinity without the mods (I made backups of both). I don't know what I've done to make the launcher mad at me, but I have no idea how to fix my issue.

And another question, would I be able to add the mods mentioned in the first post into the most recent update to Infinity? As i'm guessing the only sure fire way to fix this is to get the most recent version.

Thanks for the help so far! and sorry for constantly breaking things... :D

Crash log for infinity (Launcher version 1.4.8): http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/a5958e38

J.A.F.U

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! The pack and added mods are working great now! Thank you for the help!

Adding solved to the title.