Solar Panel?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

DinoHadzic

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
so i've been playing mindcrack modpack with gregtech ON
and i wanted to create solar panel
it say u need silicon cells,so i google it it says industrial centrifuge,but on any eye it says industrial blast furnace....
which one is true and which one do i need to use,really don't want to make something wrong cause gregtech has so complicated recipies :confused:

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
You use the silicon made in a industrial centrifuge in a industrial blast furnace to get silicon plates also use 16 sand and 2 cells in a industrial electrolyzer to get 1 silicon and 1 compressed air cell use the compressed air cell in a extractor to get your cell back and then you put 2 silicon cells in a industrial blast furnace to cook into silicon plates for the solar panel recipe hope this helps! :)

Reactions: DinoHadzic

Oatmonster

Jul 29, 2019
Colensocon1 said:
You use the silicon made in a industrial centrifuge in a industrial blast furnace to get silicon plates also use 16 sand and 2 cells in a industrial electrolyzer to get 1 silicon and 1 compressed air cell use the compressed air cell in a extractor to get your cell back and then you put 2 silicon cells in a industrial blast furnace to cook into silicon plates for the solar panel recipe

You can just toss compressed air cells into your crafting grind and turn them into normal cells that way, no need to waste energy on an extractor.

Reactions: Riuga