Solar Panel Bug?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Danwatson

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, so I'm having a slight problem when it comes to eu generation. As seen in the pictures below, the solar panel sun icon is greyed out meaning there is no sun. However, as also seen in the pictures the sun IS infact out. Is it just me being derpy and missing something or is it an actual bug?

2013-03-25_19.52.24.png
2013-03-25_19.52.57.png

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
if you have optifine, have you turned off weather? If so, that is ONLY a visual thing as the game still believes it to be raining even though you cannot see it. Just like how colours exist but a truly colourblind person cannot see it.

Danwatson

Jul 29, 2019
Just changed the texture pack to default, no such luck. However, I do have optifine and after re-enabling the weather it does still not work.. Hmmm

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried setting up the solars again/ connecting them to a smaller network? (if you have it connected to something big)

Danwatson

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried setting up the solars again/ connecting them to a smaller network? (if you have it connected to something big)
Just have, still the same result, i'm stumped..[DOUBLEPOST=1364245168][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok! Well it's fixed! I logged onto my test world to see if the problem was still occurring there and it turns out it wasn't. I then proceeded in going back to my feed the beast world and guess what, it immediately starts raining. After waiting for the rain to pass, the little sun icon re-appeared! :D
Thanks for the help guys!