So what else can I add?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I'm using infinity (plus some choice mods I can't live without). In previous versions of FTB i'd usually gravitate towards MPS as my armour loadout of choice as it offers the usual 96% damage reduction and the usual slew of fantastic abilities.

But since this pack is without MPS, i'm having to branch out and explore the possibilities a bit.

So currently I have:
Bound Armour with Night Vision, Goggles of Revealing (whatever that ability is called), Haste, Jump Boost, water breathing and resistance to Fire and Fall damage.

Oh and deflect arrows.

That is pretty cutesy, but I've also added the ring of wings or whatever from ExU that gives me creative flight, a girdle and amulet of Runic Shielding and I also have the Charm of the Wither from Magical crops that supposedly makes me immune to wither status.

At this point my question is...what other equipment can I add that makes me immune to some other form of damage and/or adds a new ability?

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
It will not make you immune to anything, but using one of the dozens of item magnets can come in handy