So.. What are we waiting on?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Shane_C

Jul 29, 2019
Not trying to be rude or anything of that sort, but when will the ultimate pack be out? i've been waiting for weeks and weeks and i tore down all of my buildings in fear of losing things. Owner said he would spawn in our items if something happened. So my two questions: 1, will we lose our map? 2, What is the status/ETA of the ultimate pack?

I LOVE FTB but i dont want to get bored of it because i cant play

thanks!

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
We've been told a world conversion tool IS coming, so it's quite possible you won't lose your map. Though you will be without Nikolite, Xychorium, Ferrous, etc.

The Ultimate Pack I think is currently waiting on some of the mods to get some bugs of varied significance fixed and for it to go through proper testing to make sure there aren't any more lingering bugs. An ETA is currently impossible as when it will be released is anyone's guess.

Scorpion

Jul 29, 2019
The ultimate pack is getting realesed in about 3-4 weeks and your maps from mindcrack and direwolf pack will work, i'm not sure if FTB a worlds will work