So These Are My Modded Aventures

Tigerlore

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm looking to post some videos for my pack SkyMyst [pack code: SkyMyst]. You seem to know what you're doing! My forum thread is here.

There is a new trend in modpacks and that is of extreme terrain generation and my pack is one of the early examples of it. The terrain generation makes for great video, check out the screenshots in my forum thread, and the problems it creates leads to very interesting pack design and gameplay.

Leave a comment in my forum thread if making a pack spotlight or doing an LP sounds interesting. :)

Simple_Geek

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm looking to post some videos for my pack SkyMyst [pack code: SkyMyst]. You seem to know what you're doing! My forum thread is here.

There is a new trend in modpacks and that is of extreme terrain generation and my pack is one of the early examples of it. The terrain generation makes for great video, check out the screenshots in my forum thread, and the problems it creates leads to very interesting pack design and gameplay.

Leave a comment in my forum thread if making a pack spotlight or doing an LP sounds interesting. :)
I'll be sure to check it out :)

Reactions: Tigerlore