So....question :D

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

0NightHawk0

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried out the Ultimate Pack today, and was fooling around in Creative Mode to see all that was available within it. I come down to the spawning eggs and notice a bunch of new ones in it, I figured I'd go ahead and spawn some in...Oh a Goat, neat....a boar, pretty sweet...deers, awesome. Naga....OHMYFRICKINGGAWDWHATTHEHELLISTHAT?!

Suffice to say, bricks had been shat, more so when I spawned in the Hydra.

Now my question is...which mod adds in these new mobs? I admittedly haven't been paying attention to the other mods safe for Tech World and DW20's pack so I have no idea where these are from.

seannyyx

Jul 29, 2019
They're in twilight Forest... Do you not watch any play throughs or visit your other worlds? Twilight forest was part of dw20 from the start

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
They are in the Twilight Forest mod, which is a new adventure realm to explore/loot

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
They're in twilight Forest... Do you not watch any play throughs or visit your other worlds? Twilight forest was part of dw20 from the start
Well, it was released in one of the early updates (tempted to say 4).

They are intended to be the "Bosses" in that mod. The Naga, Hydra and Lich all have their own areas and rewards for killing them.

0NightHawk0

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having a complete break from things like playing Minecraft or watching videos of it, only recently started following DW20's season 5 SSP actually, I'm at episode 12 right now so I still got a LOT of catching up to do.

That and I personally never bothered much with the Twilight Forest, always got more into the tech stuff...but I'm sure to be checking it out now.