So Pokemon X/Y is coming! What's your Game-plan?

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
I hope to get Y soon, maybe at Christmastime. I plan on starting with Fennekin because Gamefreak need encouragement for not making another fire fighting starter. Also, Fennekin is lovely. But what I am really excited about is mega Mawile. My gameplan is going to be no sleep til Mawile.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I hope to get Y soon, maybe at Christmastime. I plan on starting with Fennekin because Gamefreak need encouragement for not making another fire fighting starter. Also, Fennekin is lovely. But what I am really excited about is mega Mawile. My gameplan is going to be no sleep til Mawile.

Dude, I hear you about Needing less fir-fighting starter, but fire-psychic was a mistake in a way too... I mean fucking look at it's final evolution!

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, I hear you about Needing less fir-fighting starter, but fire-psychic was a mistake in a way too... I mean fucking look at it's final evolution!

Whats wrong with it? It is soooo totally the best looking starter, with a pretty decent stat spread too.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
It looks so retarded. I think the badass-looking is froakie's final, although chespin's is pretty good too.

All you're making me want to do is get my Delphox and cuddle it and feed it and look after it and tell it how awesome it is! :)... Poor Delphox. Then I will raise it to level 100 and wreak havoc mwahahaa.

The other starters look pretty good too I think they have done a good job this time. Although I thought the gen V roster was pretty good all round, the starters were a bit lacking but this time I think they are almost as good as Gen IV.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
All you're making me want to do is get my Delphox and cuddle it and feed it and look after it and tell it how awesome it is! :)... Poor Delphox. Then I will raise it to level 100 and wreak havoc mwahahaa.

The other starters look pretty good too I think they have done a good job this time. Although I thought the gen V roster was pretty good all round, the starters were a bit lacking but this time I think they are almost as good as Gen IV.

Oh eyah they were good just... Delphox... looks retarded, too human or something I can't put my finger on it...

Aetherr_

Jul 29, 2019
Beat the elite four. Is it just me but is the funnest part of the game was just using the pokemon instead of the battles?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I got Torchic my mystery event, he is my most powerful pokemon ATM, and I chose Chespin and squirtle, squirtle was only so I ahd one of each type.

Aetherr_

Jul 29, 2019
I needed all the OPness I could get, I suck at this game! :p
Tips:
USE THE EXP SHARE!!!!!!!! They buffed it a lot. So lets just say that you get x exp from one with a pokemon. Every pokemon that was in the battle gets the x exp, and every other pokemon on your team gets 50% of x.
This is the easiest pokemon game...

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Tips:
USE THE EXP SHARE!!!!!!!! They buffed it a lot. So lets just say that you get x exp from one with a pokemon. Every pokemon that was in the battle gets the x exp, and every other pokemon on your team gets 50% of x.
This is the easiest pokemon game...

Oh yeah I used it a lot.

I've captured Yveltal, I'm currently stuck on Victory road, and before you say it: I want to do it on my own, shush you!