So I was trying to add SPC (including world edit) to ftb today and........

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

NyanChicken

Jul 29, 2019
The single players commands part worked by placing it into the jar mods but when I tried placing worldedit into jar mods or mods ftb just froze on build terrain when I tried loading up the world it just froze on building terrain and ended up crashing a little while later.So is there any way to add world edit that comes with single player commands for singleplayer on ftb and have it work?

Rikki21

Jul 29, 2019
Crash log?

Also, did you even look at the install instructions?

1. Go to the ".minecraft/bin" directory and backup minecraft.jar
2. Using 7zip or equally capable archive viewer open minecraft.jar
3. Delete the META-INF folder (if on a MAC *only* delete the Mojang_c files)
4. Copy the "com" directory contained within the mod to minecraft.jar, replacing the existing one.
5. Close minecraft.jar
6. Copy ALL the ".jar" files contained within the mod to the ".minecraft/bin" directory (the same directory as minecraft.jar). This means copy WorldEdit.jar into ".minecraft/bin" NOT into Minecraft.jar
7. Enjoy the mod.

Confidential1207

Jul 29, 2019
No you open the .minecraft folder and put worldedit with the bin file. You should also learn to use folders. Will help you very much when installing mods.

SmallButBeast

Jul 29, 2019
i figured it out, you are supposed to put worldedit.jar in the bin, then the rest of the contents of the zip folder into another zip folder, then put that into instmods

Wynter Cain

Jul 29, 2019
I've got world edit all installed, but when I go to try and use the wand, nothing.
I can do all the commands but I can't set pos 1 and 2 nor replace anything or anything.
Help?