SMP - problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic_Dave

Jul 29, 2019
Joined an smp server about a week ago everythings been going good love everything, but yesterday i got some bad server lag, just for me, no one else was effected, and the next morning i logged in to instantly crash, black screend, until i got in contact with my server admin he reset my player.dat seemd to fix the problems same thing just occured tho, and im sure my player.dat will need to be reset, im not sure if its server issue or my side, at this point i have no clue, iv removed ftb, reinstalled ftb and hasnt helped, note reinstalled was done during the first time. im uploading a error log hopefully someone can tell me what the problem is, i can fix it or if its server side and the admin can fix it.

-Dave

pastbin link - http://pastebin.com/SL4qJtKa

Attachments

• crash report.txt
    12.2 KB · Views: 45

gsx2a

Jul 29, 2019
Quote from the file:
A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\\Desktop\MindCrack\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-02-17_16.02.51-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash

Also have someone remove the trainworkbench from where you logged out last and never place it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.