Whitelist Server Small whitelist Horizons server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mjmac

Jul 29, 2019
Update 10/2

Added a Crash Landings server for members to play on. Still looking for a few more. A great solid community has developed that is still looking for a few more members. Please apply below.

Update 9/29

TS3 server now working. Still looking for a few more members.

******Updates 9/26****

If you are accepted you will receive a pm

We are still looking for three more people at this time. Thank you all for applying. The server is starting to grow nicely and I am extremely happy with the atmosphere that has grown on the server. The server has been upgraded to a dedicated Kimsufi. With the extra resources we have begun to add extra perks. Dynmap/forums/website. Most of these are just easier ways to make sure everyone stays informed on what is going on. I am also entertaining the idea of adding a small Agrarian skies/crash landings server. This is meant as an option for our community to take a break and try something new.

Small Private Horizons server looking for a few members. This has been a private server for myself and a few friends for a while. We are now at the point to take on more people. We want to stay small and close. Not looking to be a huge public server. We have a VPS through Netherbyte. We will be picky about who gets in. As of now the players are located in EST, but play times tend to change in regards to work. We understand life comes first. This is meant to be a fun social server of people who get along.

What we are looking for:
18+ We like to joke around and have a good time. We feel that an adult atmosphere is better for us.
Has a good understanding of FTB packs and how they work. Before this we ran a Direwolf20 map. We are still learning Horizons, but we have a good working knowledge of how most things work.

TS or Vent server can be setup if we find enough people who want to use it on a regular basis.

Currently running Horizons v2.1.1 Minecraft v1.6.4

Server Rules:
Don't be an ***hole - Rule #1 and takes priority over all else
No items are restricted at this time - I do not want anything restricted unless it causes an issue for the server or someone makes it an issue.
No griefing/exploits - No reasons needed.
Go back to Rule #1

If this sounds like something you are interested in please fill out the following.
IGN:
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs:
Why do you want to join THIS server:
What do you bring with you:

Last edited:

Lewis Fletcher

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Loopoo_93

How long have you been playing Minecraft/FTB packs: i have been playing on Minecraft modded packs for as long as I can remember, I am currently studying Astronomy and Aeronautical Engineering at University and all my spare time goes to gaming.

Why do you want to join THIS server: I need a new server that has whitelisted people because my computer is slowly dying and I would like to start a Minecraft project knowing that it is on a server for me to come back to.

What do you bring with you: My long time in playing with Minecraft mods brings me the ability to hopefully start convenient stores in your spawn area the could supply with things such as food and power.

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MW1000
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: about 1 year
Why do you want to join THIS server: i had a 2 month break and i want to start again why this server its small and new
What do you bring with you: a nice guy :p

Fibercrazed

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fibercrazed

How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: About 2 years

Why do you want to join THIS server: I was introduced to MC by my kids and I love to play with them. However, I would love a place where I can just play with others and not be "mom". I'm looking for a small, friendly server that is not about PvP, factions and all that other stuff. I'd like one where people just want to build, play, explore and be a community. I've not played the Horizons pack yet and am looking forward to learning it. Most of all, this server caught my eye right away with your "Don't be an ***hole" rule, which is also the number one rule that I and my family abide by. It really covers everything you need to remember to be a decent person/player. ;-)

What do you bring with you: I'm a mature player (lol, At 42 one would hope, right?). But what I actually mean is that I respect the rules and my fellow players. I don't grief or mess with other people's things in any way and I am respectful to others in chat. I have decent understanding of a variety of mods and am happy to help out other players. I also love learning about new mods. And while I'm "older" and a mom, I'm not looking to be any sort of "mom" on the server. I leave that to the mods. I just want to play.

Mckma

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mckma
Length: Minecraft about 4 years, FTB, maybe 2-3 years out of that
This Server: I am interested in a smaller server where there is a good vibe from the community. What I'm interested in is a place where there are other people hanging out and doing things so I can check out their builds, collaborate, and whatnot, but still have it be small enough that I can do my own thing as well (i.e. not a packed, crowded server)
What I Bring: I'm an adult, I act like one, so I won't bring problems. I also have a rather dry sense of humor. I like getting to know people and being cool. As far as Minecraft goes, I'm keen on learning about the mods, how things work, and how to set up neat things. Lastly I am slowly learning to actually make nice looking builds, so I can probably bring some aesthetically pleasing design.

Thanks for the consideration, I understand that you may not think me a good fit for the community (for whatever reason) and elect not to add me. Community and vibe is important to me, so I definitely respect any decision.

jnasj

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jnasj
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: minecraft 3-4 years, just getting back into it so a bit rusty.
Why do you want to join THIS server: Looking for a small private server which isn't full of continually new people everyday which you see once then never again.
What do you bring with you:I am grown up and would like to work with people,which is the whole purpose of multiplayer minecraft in my opinion. Work well with others and have created some pretty advanced structures and machines in minecraft before.

Softpotatis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: softpotatisify
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: since the 1.4.2 FTB Beta Pack.
Why do you want to join THIS server: I'm looking for inspiration and new friends, hanging out in a tight community where everyone play together and enjoy themselfs.
What do you bring with you: I bring a lot of knowledge in most of the mods in FTB Horizons, since I've been playing it quite a bit in SSP. I also bring a good sense of humor and I enjoy living with others. I'm an average builder also, but it's something I tend to stay away from because I want to dedicate more time to playing with mods. otherwise I spend way too much time building, and it usually unmotivates me when I get to playing with the thing I was building for.

Majeed Al-Kassir

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XxMagic15
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: about 1 year
Why do you want to join THIS server: I really enjoy playing minecraft on a small server and I really like playing multiplayer
What do you bring with you: an experienced minecrafter who is very friendly

Thank you for your consideration and I hope to hear back from you soon

Ewber_n00ber

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ewber_n00ber

How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: ive played minecraft for several years and ive been playing modded for about 8 months.

Why do you want to join THIS server: Ive been looking for a small mature server for a long time and ive never been able to find one.

What do you bring with you: Im can be very helpful if needed, usually ill just be quietly building and enjoying the game.

Last edited:

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Moryse
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: Ive been playing Minecraft since Classic days, and FTB for about a year now.
Why do you want to join THIS server: I would like to join this server because i prefer small communities where people are able to communicate and help one another out without the large annoying populous most servers tend to have. I also enjoy Horizon a lot, im not the best because i havent had much practice with it, but im pretty sure i can learn it fairly well.
What do you bring with you: I can bring a friendly, and welcoming attitude. I am as helpful as i can be when it comes to helping people out, providing resources that people need, etc. I am also very active, ill be on daily doing my usual thing either mining or tinkering with random mods to see what i can do.

Drengsta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Drengsta
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: I'm so old I dont remember yesterday. A while though!
Why do you want to join THIS server: I usually play solo and I am getting sick of playing alone. It would be nice just to have people to talk to while playing. This is the first one I am trying to join so hopefully it works out!
What do you bring with you: I bring a friendly and helpful attitude and hopefully lots of laughs for future endeavors.
Thank you for your consideration and the quicker the response the better because I am ready to mine! =D

Xonzer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XonzerMT
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: over 1.5 years
Why do you want to join THIS server: I would like to try out playing with other people as I suck at playing alone and get bored and lonely :(
What do you bring with you: I bring a helpful hand and willing to contribute my friendliness into this server :D

monlaurius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: monlaurius
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: over 3 years
Why do you want to join THIS server: I would like to be part of a small, friendly and relaxing comunity and I completely agree with you about rules and philosophy.
What do you bring with you: I bring the joy and the passion of being helpful. I love to share all my stuff with anyone needs it and I don't hesitate to help finding materials if requested.
I'm basically a factotum :D

0_Jake_0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 0_jake_0

Age: 16 (I know I'm younger than you were expecting but still hopfully I can join)

How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: MC about 4 yeara and FTB just over a year

Why do you want to join THIS server: looks really cool and a good server

What do you bring with you: technical redstone skills and quite good at machines

alongerby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeCreeperHunter
How long have you been playing minecraft/FTB packs: I have been playing minecraft for 5 years and modded minecraft for a year
Why do you want to join THIS server: I've been looking for a whitelisted Minecraft Horizon modpack and this server seems fit
What do you bring with you: I believe i could help people on the server if they need any , and friendlyness :)