Casual Server Small Unleashed Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

David Hassall

Jul 29, 2019
Any idea how long the transfer process takes? + ive been thinking should you reset the map? i want a fresh start + loads of random abandoned houses around and we have more and more new people so maybe it should start again? just a suggestion (from B1G_D_)

Saryec

Jul 29, 2019
No not yet, I have access to the new VPS but I dont know if needs to be transferred again. I've also checked the map for rollbacks and it has a pretty big rollback, perhaps a whole map restart would be best when its up again.

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
So if you put the files on it would be ready to play on? And also I think the map reset would be a good idea tbh and then if they say there's going to be a transfer ask them if u can download the map and stuff from it?
Itching to play again lol, only server I play on now xD

Saryec

Jul 29, 2019
Yeh, its ready to play but, if they do a transfer without me knowing of, we would get a pretty big rollback. We could take the risk?

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
I think so, even if they did do it, no one would lose much after playing that long :p Plus you could send hem an email asking for it not to be transferred without you being warned about it?