Casual Server Small ultimate [v1.0.2] server [5slots atm]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DarkSeplep

Jul 29, 2019
Server:
Location = UK
Ram = 2gb [can be increased if needed]
Slots = 5 [can be extended if needed]
Dedicated? = YES!
Automatic reboot on crash
Backup of the world every 4hours
world state save every 15minutes
And more.
I am looking for lets players or casual players that like to play without cheats or hacks, and love this mod pack as it is mend to be played.
The server should be online 24/7 so it is possible to play whenever you like.
Also the possibility to create Letsplay videos or whatever if you like.
The slots can be increased to around 10slots with the current ram if more is needed i would really like people that are willing to pay with me for the server, but this is future talk first see how it goes :).
The server language is english and i am dutch, i dont mind people talking in a other language as long they are able to talk in english if needed.
If you are interested in joining this server please send me a PM or leave a msg in this thread.

tzuf23

Jul 29, 2019
me and i my friend would like to join the server if you agree pliz pm me im an lper's and can make videos on ftb

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrShark12
Banned?: Never been banned
I have loads of Minecraft and FTB knowledge. I have played most every mod so I know whats what. I would love to join this server because I would like a tight woven group of people to play with! Hope to see you soon

privacy8265

Jul 29, 2019
I'm up for it ^^

IGN:niels222222
Some info: I've played lots of FTB (All packs), Tekkit, Technicpack SSP and know a lot of all the mods.
I'd like to play on a small casual server with friendly people and legit survival.
Hope to see you there :D

(I just noticed the ftb forum join date, so close :/ )

ArmedXWings

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ArmedXWings
Some Info: Mature(ish) guy, played tons of minecraft, I like Lets Plays and I might like to do some... Got a healthy sense of humour and I get on well with most people
never banned, likes being called Adi
mail me at a [email protected] (note: this is not my real name)