Whitelist Server Small Server Looking For Active Players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Oc'Nim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
How Often Will You Be Active: Depends on how busy I am in real life. Potato.
Experience With Mods: Played mostly modded Minecraft for a long time. Favorite mods: RotaryCraft and ReactorCraft.
A Little About You: I enjoy video games and interacting with other people in online communities.

Zachd4321

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zachd4321
Age (13+) 14
Skype (Can Be PM'd) Zachd4321
How Often Will You Be Active: As long as i have others to play with ill be on almost everyday
Experience With Mods: I first played tekkit about a year ago with some friends. Then I found out about FTB and started playing Ultimate, Unleashed, and I have played some Monster on singleplayer. I have played on many servers, most of which died out.
A Little About You: I love to do community things like mini games and have lots of great ideas for community projects.

P.S. POTATOES!!!!!!!

MrJoker8234

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrJoker8234
Age (13+) 15
Skype (Can Be PM'd) MrJoker8234
How Often Will You Be Active: About 3-5 hours on the weekdays, longer on weekends
Experience With Mods: I've been using mods for about 2 years now, ever since you had to install them by opening the minecraft folder and deleting that .inf file .~. but I am up to date with all the new mods.
A Little About You: From the united states looking for a small friendly server :p