Whitelist Server Small Server Looking For Active Players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PicklesAndOnions

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JRDawg (Its a friends account ok :T)
How Often Will You Be Active: I have a lot of free time so probably often.
Experience With Mods: I'm not very good at installing client mod but I used to run server with friend so I can configure permissions/server side plugins.
A Little About You: I'm Japanese-Argentine and I am studying English so that's fun :p I almost forgot potatoes :L
GN: snowfireryu
Skype (Can Be PM'd) : ill pm it
How Often Will You Be Active:Mostly through the day once i start college it going to mostly at night
Experience With Mods:2 years modded mine craft love applied genetics and rotarycraft
A Little About You:My name is jim Just love playing minecraft ftb and getting ready for college at the moment. potato.
IGN: Bakonon
Skype (Can Be PMed): I'll share via PM
How Often Will You Be Active: Days I don't travel for work, I'll be on a few hours, typically. 20+ hours a week
Experience With Mods: Played FTB and RR for about a year
A Little About You: Mature player with a sense of humor, never been banned from a server.
IGN: xblackwolfx7
How Often Will You Be Active: Il play as much as I can. I normally play daily unless I have classes that day.
Experience With Mods: Besides Blood Magic, I know how to use most of these mods.
A Little About You: Im normally very friendly and open to new people. I own my own modpack and was getting bored playing by myself, so I was hoping to meet some new players here. also, potato.
IGN:LPUchihaStyle
Age (13+) 17
Skype (Can Be PM'd) LPUchihaStyle
How Often Will You Be Active: Every other day or mostly at night (I have a job.)
Experience With Mods: Played FTB for a little while, about a half a year or so.
A Little About You: Since this is a Youtuber's server I guess, I could make a few videos to put on my Let's Play channel.
Accepted, and DragonGod, this is no longer a youtube server :)

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Boratanoim
Age (13+) 21
Skype (Can Be PM'd) Joel.fugguson
How Often Will You Be Active: 4-5 hours a day
Experience With Mods: 4 years modded minecraft great fun
A Little About You: I'm australian love ftb

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! Still have room? I've been away from server play for more than a year now, but I'm ready to give it another shot and your server sounds cool.

IGN: MrZwij
Age (13+): 46 (ancient, I know)
Skype (Can Be PM'd): I'll PM you
How Often Will You Be Active: Hopefully often, usually after 9 or 10 p.m. EST for a couple hours, plus weekends
Experience With Mods: I played a ton of FTB through Unleashed, then took a long break. I'd say I'm ... intermediate? There's a lot of new stuff I have to learn.
A Little About You: I'm a married dad to two boys, one athlete and one who prefers the indoor life :). I work in IT. I enjoy having a building partner to talk with and bounce ideas off of. I usually take my time mining and generally fussing around - I don't rush up the tech tree.

SleekBeek

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SleekBeek
Age (13+) I am 15
Skype (Can Be PM'd)My skype is MCsleekbeek
How Often Will You Be Active: I should be on almost every single day for over a few hours each day. I will be on A LOT
Experience With Mods: I've started playing FTB around the beginning of 2013 and I love it, I know pretty much all the most common and important mods that are generally in all the packs, I have lots of experience.
A Little About You: I'm just a guy who wants to find a nice FTB server that is mindcrack style. I would really like to help with the community and I want to meet new people and make some new friends on here :)

ChaoticPancakes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ChaoticPancakes
How often will you be active: Most nights after I finish work for a few hours, weekends for a good while if I am at home.
Experience with mods: I have played smp and single player on FTB packs from mindcrack, dw20, ultimate, unleashed, as well as the madpack, TPPI and attack of the b-team and most recently been playing agrarian skies, so know quite a bit about a large range of mods. I have not played on monster at all so looking forward to learning about some mods I have yet to experience.
A little about you: I am a baker so work hard during the day, and love to come home kick back and relax with a cold beer and some minecraft, it is just so much more fun than the trash that's on TV these days. I am a decent builder and will always try and make my bases look appealing, at least after I move out of the hole in the ground I tend to settle in for the first little while. I share my minecraft account with my girlfriend, so will probably be wearing a girls skin as I cannot be bothered with changing it all the time. Potato.

Last edited:

Illegalpizza12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN illegalpizza12
Age 14
skype Royhicksjr
how often you will be active as much as possible as long as football doesnt get in the way
Experience with mods 3-4 months with mods 4 years with vanilla
A little about me i love sports recently finished baseball season won league championship and foot ball for high school starting soon

S.ebastian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mantel_Man
How Often Will You Be Active: Very! Several hours a day
Experience With Mods: A bit of this, a bit of that :)
A Little About You: I LOVE teamplay! That is the main reason I hope for a small server with a tight and active community with likeminded players. I'm no powergamer, more the casual type.

I love potatoes (especially fried), a nice chat, themed builds that are pleasing to the eye (that doesn't mean I'm good at it, but i try to get better everytime ;-)

I hate unfairness and selfish gamestyles.

Last edited:

PicklesAndOnions

Jul 29, 2019
No worries, but am I in thats the Question :D
IGN: Boratanoim
Age (13+) 21
Skype (Can Be PM'd) Joel.fugguson
How Often Will You Be Active: 4-5 hours a day
Experience With Mods: 4 years modded minecraft great fun
A Little About You: I'm australian love ftb
Hi! Still have room? I've been away from server play for more than a year now, but I'm ready to give it another shot and your server sounds cool.

IGN: MrZwij
Age (13+): 46 (ancient, I know)
Skype (Can Be PM'd): I'll PM you
How Often Will You Be Active: Hopefully often, usually after 9 or 10 p.m. EST for a couple hours, plus weekends
Experience With Mods: I played a ton of FTB through Unleashed, then took a long break. I'd say I'm ... intermediate? There's a lot of new stuff I have to learn.
A Little About You: I'm a married dad to two boys, one athlete and one who prefers the indoor life :). I work in IT. I enjoy having a building partner to talk with and bounce ideas off of. I usually take my time mining and generally fussing around - I don't rush up the tech tree.
IGN: SleekBeek
Age (13+) I am 15
Skype (Can Be PM'd)My skype is MCsleekbeek
How Often Will You Be Active: I should be on almost every single day for over a few hours each day. I will be on A LOT
Experience With Mods: I've started playing FTB around the beginning of 2013 and I love it, I know pretty much all the most common and important mods that are generally in all the packs, I have lots of experience.
A Little About You: I'm just a guy who wants to find a nice FTB server that is mindcrack style. I would really like to help with the community and I want to meet new people and make some new friends on here :)
IGN: ChaoticPancakes
How often will you be active: Most nights after I finish work for a few hours, weekends for a good while if I am at home.
Experience with mods: I have played smp and single player on FTB packs from mindcrack, dw20, ultimate, unleashed, as well as the madpack, TPPI and attack of the b-team and most recently been playing agrarian skies, so know quite a bit about a large range of mods. I have not played on monster at all so looking forward to learning about some mods I have yet to experience.
A little about you: I am a baker so work hard during the day, and love to come home kick back and relax with a cold beer and some minecraft, it is just so much more fun than the trash that's on TV these days. I am a decent builder and will always try and make my bases look appealing, at least after I move out of the hole in the ground I tend to settle in for the first little while. I share my minecraft account with my girlfriend, so will probably be wearing a girls skin as I cannot be bothered with changing it all the time. Potato.
IGN: Mantel_Man
How Often Will You Be Active: Very! Several hours a day
Experience With Mods: A bit of this, a bit of that :)
A Little About You: I LOVE teamplay! That is the main reason I hope for a small server with a tight and active community with likeminded players. I'm no powergamer, more the casual type.

I love potatoes (especially fried), a nice chat, themed builds that are pleasing to the eye (that doesn't mean I'm good at it, but i try to get better everytime ;-)

I hate unfairness and selfish gamestyles.
IGN illegalpizza12
Age 14
skype Royhicksjr
how often you will be active as much as possible as long as football doesnt get in the way
Experience with mods 3-4 months with mods 4 years with vanilla
A little about me i love sports recently finished baseball season won league championship and foot ball for high school starting soon
All in, welcome to the server! Spawn town construction starting soon! Server upgrades coming soon as well!

Levytskyy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Levytskyy
How Often Will You Be Active: at least at hour or 2 a day sometimes more depending on work and school but thats almost over.
Experience With Mods: I have played FTB ALOT. i have basic experience with most mods exept some of the new once but something to learn is always a good thing
A Little About You: Im 18, an avid gamer and love building together with others. not nececeraly at one place but almost like building a small community not go out into nowhere and build alone.

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bashful_giant
How Often Will You Be Active: Does a lot count? To be more specific, at least 2 days a week, for at least 4-5 hours, making a minimum of 10 hours a week.
Experience With Mods: Pretty darn good knowledge of all the mods, thanks to over a year of playing Feed the Beast, and catching up on new mods through YouTube vids
A Little About You: 22, and an Youtuber. I seem to have got into the very bad habit of never completing a series, thanks to mitigating circumstances. I've been on three other servers, all of which have sadly closed down - one which I cannot for the life of me remember the name of, one YouTube dedicated and one Monster.
My Minecraft style is to basically create a smallish base, and shove as many mods as possible into it, whilst remaining functional and at least half presentable. I then normally abandon it, in favour of a much bigger base, dedicating a room per mod, and open up the old base as a community workshop, resources and all. Whilst it may sound oddly specific, I've done this on at least 3 maps!
Plus, I eat a lot of Jacket potatoes. And bacon. Jacket potatoes with bacon. Mmmmmm...

PicklesAndOnions

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Levytskyy
How Often Will You Be Active: at least at hour or 2 a day sometimes more depending on work and school but thats almost over.
Experience With Mods: I have played FTB ALOT. i have basic experience with most mods exept some of the new once but something to learn is always a good thing
A Little About You: Im 18, an avid gamer and love building together with others. not nececeraly at one place but almost like building a small community not go out into nowhere and build alone.
IGN: Bashful_giant
How Often Will You Be Active: Does a lot count? To be more specific, at least 2 days a week, for at least 4-5 hours, making a minimum of 10 hours a week.
Experience With Mods: Pretty darn good knowledge of all the mods, thanks to over a year of playing Feed the Beast, and catching up on new mods through YouTube vids
A Little About You: 22, and an Youtuber. I seem to have got into the very bad habit of never completing a series, thanks to mitigating circumstances. I've been on three other servers, all of which have sadly closed down - one which I cannot for the life of me remember the name of, one YouTube dedicated and one Monster.
My Minecraft style is to basically create a smallish base, and shove as many mods as possible into it, whilst remaining functional and at least half presentable. I then normally abandon it, in favour of a much bigger base, dedicating a room per mod, and open up the old base as a community workshop, resources and all. Whilst it may sound oddly specific, I've done this on at least 3 maps!
Plus, I eat a lot of Jacket potatoes. And bacon. Jacket potatoes with bacon. Mmmmmm...
Accepted, lycanites mobs is officially gone from the server as well.

PicklesAndOnions

Jul 29, 2019
So, we have run into a huge bump in the road. Lycanites mobs has corrupted the world file in an everlasting loop of code in the server that started a long time ago. If I am to reset the server to a previous world save, it will not stop the loop and will only be a matter of time before it is having the same problems it is right now. A world reset without lycanites mobs is the only solution to this problem. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.