Whitelist Server Small Server Looking For Active Players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PicklesAndOnions

Jul 29, 2019
Hello fellow Minecrafters! My name is PicklesAndOnions, and I am opening a feed the beast monster private whitelisted server specified for YouTubers.

I have played feed the beast for a very long time and one of my biggest troubles has always been finding a fun server to play on, so I decided to create my own! I'm a huge fan of the close, tightly knitted community and would like to create one myself. If you have the same interest, please consider applying for this server.

Rules
1. The Obvious (No grieving, no stealing, etc.)
2. No destructive pranks (No explosives, no lava etc.)
3. No more than 3 mystcraft worlds permitted per person. If you would like to delete a mystcraft world, contact an op on the server.
4. One chunk loader per person plus 3 spot loaders.

This server encourages players to communicate and be interactive with each other during gametime, including community builds and active skype calls every now and then. If you have read and agree to all of the rules, please put the word potato somewhere in your application below.

Enabled Mods
Blood Magic
(Any Client Mod You Desire)

Application
IGN:
Age (13+)
Skype (Can Be PM'd)
How Often Will You Be Active:
Experience With Mods:
A Little About You:

Server Info
IP: 72.46.139.122:25879
Current Ops: PicklesAndOnions
Version: 1.1.2

Last edited:
Reactions: S.ebastian

Infinitegde

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: infinitegde
Activeness: I'll be on pretty often, probably a few hours a day unless im particularly busy that day.
Experience: I have a lot of experience with tech mods and want to get into the magical mods like AM2 and TC4.
A little about me: I'm pretty chill, on break for a bit now so I'll be playing a lot for the time being. I love building epic structures and seeing awesome stuff.

Gunner3564

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gunner3564
How Often Will You Be Active: As much as i can, 1-5 hours a day :D
Experience With Mods: over 300 hours on a direwolf20 server, Plus a whole lot of other modpacks, never played monster though
A Little About You: I'm A Gamer, Play to much Minecraft. I Run, Hike, and mountain bike. I prefer modded minecraft over vanilla. I hope I can get accepted

fleshwund

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:fleshwund
Skype (Can Be PM'd) I will get if accepted on, it's a new machine forgot to reinstall
How Often Will You Be Active: I have alot of free time on my hands and will be on daily.
Experience With Mods: I'm no master but I have been watching firewood20 since his lp season 4 and think iv a good grasp of them.
A Little About You: I'm not a loud person in general. I like to sit down and play mc most days but single player is getting old if I got on the server I think it would be cool to help and hangout with the community.

PicklesAndOnions

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:fleshwund
Skype (Can Be PM'd) I will get if accepted on, it's a new machine forgot to reinstall
How Often Will You Be Active: I have alot of free time on my hands and will be on daily.
Experience With Mods: I'm no master but I have been watching firewood20 since his lp season 4 and think iv a good grasp of them.
A Little About You: I'm not a loud person in general. I like to sit down and play mc most days but single player is getting old if I got on the server I think it would be cool to help and hangout with the community.
IGN: Gunner3564
How Often Will You Be Active: As much as i can, 1-5 hours a day :D
Experience With Mods: over 300 hours on a direwolf20 server, Plus a whole lot of other modpacks, never played monster though
A Little About You: I'm A Gamer, Play to much Minecraft. I Run, Hike, and mountain bike. I prefer modded minecraft over vanilla. I hope I can get accepted
IGN: infinitegde
Activeness: I'll be on pretty often, probably a few hours a day unless im particularly busy that day.
Experience: I have a lot of experience with tech mods and want to get into the magical mods like AM2 and TC4.
A little about me: I'm pretty chill, on break for a bit now so I'll be playing a lot for the time being. I love building epic structures and seeing awesome stuff.

You are all accepted, welcome to the server!

PicklesAndOnions

Jul 29, 2019
hey i'm not waitlisted, my IGN is spelled a little funky. infinitegde (the g and d are reversed)
I'm so sorry, I wasn't supposed to release the acceptance post until I got home but I accidentally hit submit. I will soon be able to whitelist you within the next hour.

MetaTone

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NinjaX11
How Often Will You Be Active: pretty active, maybe like, 5-7 hours a day depending if I have stuff to do or not
Experience With Mods: I've been using ftb since it came out in November 2012. I've been self modding since 1.2.5 though
A Little About You: just got onto summer break (pretty late for that huh?) I like music and being creative, also I am pretty easy to get along with. My favorite food is ironically potatoes xD

PicklesAndOnions

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NinjaX11
How Often Will You Be Active: pretty active, maybe like, 5-7 hours a day depending if I have stuff to do or not
Experience With Mods: I've been using ftb since it came out in November 2012. I've been self modding since 1.2.5 though
A Little About You: just got onto summer break (pretty late for that huh?) I like music and being creative, also I am pretty easy to get along with. My favorite food is ironically potatoes xD
Accepted, See You Soon!

YasukiHumai

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: YasukiHumai
Age (13+) 32
Skype (Can Be PM'd) same as IGN
How Often Will You Be Active: 4 days/week, 3-5 hours
Experience With Mods: I love many of the mods, I have gone deep into bee and tree breeding. I love Factorization, and Extra Utilities. I tend to avoid magic mods. While I love golems, I find the remainder of Thaumcraft to be tedious. My experience with Blood Magic is limited.
A Little About You: I play nearly any game I can. This is not just limited to electronic forms, I have been card gaming (Magic, L5R and more) for almost 20 years. I play board games at least one night a week. I tell people I am a hardcore nerd, seeing as I have two gaming related tattoos on my back.

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
-P-IGN: Moryse
-O-Age (13+) 17
-T-Skype (Can Be PM'd) ruslanegle
-A-How Often Will You Be Active: fairly often, cant say for sure how often
-T-Experience With Mods: fairly experienced, not an expert, but not a noob
-O-A Little About You: i play alot of different games, but mostly MC when im not with friends. I live in california and i am Russian Born. i am a nice person and i am very helpful.

PicklesAndOnions

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: YasukiHumai
Age (13+) 32
Skype (Can Be PM'd) same as IGN
How Often Will You Be Active: 4 days/week, 3-5 hours
Experience With Mods: I love many of the mods, I have gone deep into bee and tree breeding. I love Factorization, and Extra Utilities. I tend to avoid magic mods. While I love golems, I find the remainder of Thaumcraft to be tedious. My experience with Blood Magic is limited.
A Little About You: I play nearly any game I can. This is not just limited to electronic forms, I have been card gaming (Magic, L5R and more) for almost 20 years. I play board games at least one night a week. I tell people I am a hardcore nerd, seeing as I have two gaming related tattoos on my back.
-P-IGN: Moryse
-O-Age (13+) 17
-T-Skype (Can Be PM'd) ruslanegle
-A-How Often Will You Be Active: fairly often, cant say for sure how often
-T-Experience With Mods: fairly experienced, not an expert, but not a noob
-O-A Little About You: i play alot of different games, but mostly MC when im not with friends. I live in california and i am Russian Born. i am a nice person and i am very helpful.
Whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Timdarkine
Age (13+) 19
Skype (Can Be PM'd) Timstrik1994
How Often Will You Be Active: as often as I can
Experience With Mods: advanced
A Little About You: Currently a student having his summer break, European origin, Used to live in The Netherlands, lived in Denmark for a year, now in Belgium, a World Traveler is my name!

blackwolf200

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xblackwolfx7
How Often Will You Be Active: Il play as much as I can. I normally play daily unless I have classes that day.
Experience With Mods: Besides Blood Magic, I know how to use most of these mods.
A Little About You: Im normally very friendly and open to new people. I own my own modpack and was getting bored playing by myself, so I was hoping to meet some new players here. also, potato.

Red Anchorite

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bakonon
Skype (Can Be PMed): I'll share via PM
How Often Will You Be Active: Days I don't travel for work, I'll be on a few hours, typically. 20+ hours a week
Experience With Mods: Played FTB and RR for about a year
A Little About You: Mature player with a sense of humor, never been banned from a server.

DragonGodLaxus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:LPUchihaStyle
Age (13+) 17
Skype (Can Be PM'd) LPUchihaStyle
How Often Will You Be Active: Every other day or mostly at night (I have a job.)
Experience With Mods: Played FTB for a little while, about a half a year or so.
A Little About You: Since this is a Youtuber's server I guess, I could make a few videos to put on my Let's Play channel.

snowfire

Jul 29, 2019
GN: snowfireryu
Skype (Can Be PM'd) : ill pm it
How Often Will You Be Active:Mostly through the day once i start college it going to mostly at night
Experience With Mods:2 years modded mine craft love applied genetics and rotarycraft
A Little About You:My name is jim Just love playing minecraft ftb and getting ready for college at the moment. potato.

Last edited:

紫水上

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JRDawg (Its a friends account ok :T)
How Often Will You Be Active: I have a lot of free time so probably often.
Experience With Mods: I'm not very good at installing client mod but I used to run server with friend so I can configure permissions/server side plugins.
A Little About You: I'm Japanese-Argentine and I am studying English so that's fun :p I almost forgot potatoes :L