Casual Server Small Private Ultimate Server [LF] 3 More Players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ZeroDelocke

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

My friend and I have been playing Technic for a while and now are moving to FTB to try it out, we just started our Ultimate server about a week ago and we have not developed to much, so any new players won't be left in the dust. We are both very new to the FTB mod pack so we would like to play with some other people who are newer to the pack so that we can all learn together.

We are looking for three more players who are in the East Coast Time Zone and will typically be playing after 5PM on weekdays and on and off throughout the weekends. We aren't looking for any die hard players who are going to spend three days building everything in the game and then not play anymore. We will be playing very casual together. Looking for honest, mature, respectful players who know how to have fun.

If anyone is interested please respond to this thread, tell us a little about yourself and why you are interested in joining us on the server.

The server is located in Florida for anyone who is curious.

Look forward to hearing back from some people.

Zero & Thor

Hijacker50

Jul 29, 2019
Hiya, my IGN is Hijacker50, I'm 15, similarly I have played tekkit and I'm new to FTB. I live in Wisconsin (Central Time), however, I am available most days, about 6pm your time.
I'd really like to be able to play a nice easy playthrough style game, preferable with a few others, and thats what lead me to posting on this thread. And if you're all right and dandy with it, I might do my own thing when others aren't on and record that.
Hopefully I'll get to play with you guys.
Thanks.

TheLolageMann

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my IGN is TheLolageMann. I live in the Uk however I am available to play most nights around between 5-7 pm your time. I changed to ftb a while back but I'm still learning. I would love to join a server that isnt full of little kids just messing around screwing everything up. And as the guy above me I might pop in when others aren't on if you're ok with that that is.
Anyway hopefully I'll be able to play with you.
Thanks for reading.

Battledonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Yo, the IGN is BattleDonkey. I'm 19, I do have previous ftb experience but not ultimate, stuff like gregtech and its recipe changes are totally new to me. I play minecraft quite often, but my playtimes vary because of my screwed up sleep schedule thanks to classes, lol. I want to join because Im sick of large servers with a player cap thats ridiculous, and so there isn't an influx of griefing little kids that complain when people dont give them stuff, lol. Most of the time Im on between 4pm and 12pm, sometimes later (all est, east coast baby :D) I'm definitely not a diehard that fills a couple of mfsu's in like 2 days, but I consider myself an alright player. Really hope I can play XD

buddyzakocs

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
I wanted to join your server, i have been looking for a server just to play on and have fun because i like playing with 1-3 people and not singleplayer
Ive been looking for a while now, havent found anything but servers with 100000 people on at a time, im mostly on in the afternoon like 4:50 - 8:15 sorta thing, Eastern time.
Thanks, please whitelist me and also my Minecraft Username is "buddyzakocs" without the " :)
Anyway thanks if you sorry im in the west coast but i can't really decide where i live yet :L
P.S. Im a very mature player, im not a griefer either, and i have never been banned from a server (At least not that i can remember :) )

Jaxacoola

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there! My name's Jack, I'm 16 and from the UK. I'm a very mature player and used to play A LOT of Tekkit... recently I switched to FTB late last year, and have never gone back! I've been told I'm a great builder, and know the mods very well! I do a little FTB series on youtube actually... feel free to check it out! www.youtube.com/breoboy IGN: jaxacoola Skype: jack.r.gee
Let me know what you think and I look forward to hearing from you!

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
My name is Austin im 15 and from the US I am a very mature player and I used to play Tekkit for a long time and i moved to FTB when it came out
IGN: Wackoman6789 Skype: Austin9068

JustCallMeh_Epic

Jul 29, 2019
Hello World, my name is Joshua. Let me tell you a little about me:
My In-Game Name is: JustCallMeh_Epic
My Age is: 16 years old
Timezone (Where am I): Eastern Time FLORIDA ROCKS (In Delray Beach, Florida <-- Probably shouldn't share that =D)
Do I have Skype?: Yes, Add Me: JustCallMeh_Epic
Why should you add me?: Because I am great at building and want to show off my skills. (P.S. I wouldn't mind donating... =D)

xproskilled7x

Jul 29, 2019
Username: dtbarnes7
Where are You from? So Cali GMT -8 hours
Have you ever got banned and why? Nope
Why do you want to join? So I've learned that playing by yourself isn't all fun.
So Im looking for a few people to get together and play minecraft with. I found it better to play with a hand full of people and not 30+.

TaxableFoot

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo, name's Michael. IGN is armageddon3124. I'm living in Ontario, Canada, so pretty close to your time.
I'm 15, have Skype and Teamspeak (skype: michael.dunford9). I am pretty good with IC2, CC, GregTech, Buildcraft and Thermal Expansion.
Hope to hear from you soon.