Whitelist Server Small Private FTB Server 15 Slots, 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pyrophoenix83

Jul 29, 2019
Hello im looking for some people to join me on my server. Right now there is only 2 of us playing but were always looking for more people to join us. My main rule is that you be a good builder and dont steal other players items

Feel Free to add me on skype. we use it to voice chat when we all play because of how small the server is

Last edited:

Jaeger_F0X

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I would like to possibly join. My ingame name is Jaeger_F0X. and my skype name is brandon808955.

Baby Ziggles

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there. I'm 16, but I really enjoy being in smaller communities, however if you don't accept me I'm fine with that.
IGN: ScribbleQ
One thing is that I have my own raidcall, so if you guys use that at all I'd be happy to let you use mine.

AkillerDogV100

Jul 29, 2019
hi im 21 im looking for a new server to play on and i like small active communities
ign: AkillerDogV100
i use skype

DeceptiveCrEeD

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm 20, and my girlfriend and I are looking for a nice server to settle into. The previous server we were on kept having map issues, the map reset 4 times in 2 months, I'd like a more stable environment.
My IGN is DeceptiveCrEeD
My girlfriends IGN is Angelkitty8889
We'd be very appreciative if we could be given the chance to play on your server.

We have Skype, I'll send a contact request if you'd like.