Whitelist Server small Monster server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tylacurse

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all

I am currently hosting a small Monster server to play with a small bunch of players, nothing is blacklisted and i dont plan to, if anyone is interested please copy and paste this reply

IGN:

Do you speak english:

Would you be willing to join us on skype:

How sociable are you:

Write what ever you can here to make me want to white-list you, the more the better:

feel free to ask any questions :)

illogical lomax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lomax74

Do you speak english: yes :p

Would you be willing to join us on skype: skype / teamspeak / ventrillo , all yes :)

How sociable are you: i am a social helpful guy and willing to lend a hand with anything as long as i do get momments to do some building for my self :)

Write what ever you can here to make me want to white-list you, the more the better:
im a little tinker i dont currently work so i have alot of free time.
im addicted to automation and quite liking the new blood magic mod on monster :D
a small group of people is fantastic 3-7 people, its better to have a small group of friends that u can trust while your not online then many people that when you come back on you have to look in your chests for missing items.

perks of automation is if you were to build per say a spawn town ( like my last server had ) all extra produce made from my inventions could fill a spawn storage bunker.

if theres anything you'd like to ask me please do :)

Chaozbrother

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chaozbrother

Do you speak english: English + german

Would you be willing to join us on skype: why not

How sociable are you: Very sociable if not playing LoL ^^ just kidding I´m normally a funny guy ;)

Write what ever you can here to make me want to white-list you, the more the better: Well I´m a Streamer (no high viewer amount) with some little experience so you can still observe the server while beeing in bed ;)
Stream is usually in german but can be in english too and you can teach me ;)

D.matic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Brunchbone
Do you speak english: yes (and 2 languages more)
Would you be willing to join us on skype: yes, but i use teamspeak more
How sociable are you: I think i am i always try to help only if i'm tabbed out or also play LoL:)
I only played the Direwolf20 pack and wanted to try the monster pack. Looks a bit more fun with more mods, so i want to try it and with more people is more fun than playing it solo. I think i build nice looking builds ( i use alot of greatwood ). I'm a college student so i try my best to play as mutch as i can. I like greatwood.

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Moryse

Do you speak english: Yes

Would you be willing to join us on skype: Totally

How sociable are you: I enjoy being social, talking, and having fun. Thats why i prefer small servers

Write what ever you can here to make me want to white-list you, the more the better: I recently came back to Minecraft, and ive been looking for servers that have a small community because i dont like large servers, too crowded and a pain in the ass. Small servers, such as this, are nice. Due to the fact the community is small, and very sociable. I like to help people out, and be as social as i can. I am semi-skilled with a good portion of mods, im fairly new to Monster, but im sure ill get the hang of it/

Rebel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RebelGurlie

Would you be willing to join us on skype: Sure

How sociable are you: Shy until I get to know u and I don't do vid chats

im the type of person who loves to help people if needed. Ill share anything I have with you if u ask first. I don't really like big servers cause they cause me lots of lag. I also like all the mod packs that feed the beast offers and would love a server that I can use all in. I am a shy person and a very to myself person but if ur nice to me ill be nice to u :)

Matt Gusciora

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mgusciora

Do you speak english:yes

Would you be willing to join us on skype:yes

How sociable are you:Very, i am very outgoing and friendly

Write what ever you can here to make me want to white-list you, the more the better:I have been playing ftb since it came out, im the best with tech mods and some knowledge of others. I like to help if needed and am ver trustworthy. i hope you whitelist me. :)

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Boratanoim

Do you speak english: Yeees

Would you be willing to join us on skype: yes :D

How sociable are you: 9/10 very friendly

Write what ever you can here to make me want to white-list you, the more the better: I have been playing ftb since it came out I really love it also, I love helping people also

bazoril

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bazoril

Do you speak english: yes

Would you be willing to join us on skype: As a requirement? No. Skype is not a program i feel is great for group conversations. This does not mean that i will avoid using it either though.

How sociable are you: Normally with one or two people

Write what ever you can here to make me want to white-list you, the more the better: I have a glorious beard, i also have a fondness for digging and creative use of magma to create "Fun". Grand stone fortresses will be crafted and the stone shall be chisled with legendary carvings of cheese depicting legendary carvings of cheese.

Edit: Not sure if OP is actively checking this thread or if server is even still recruiting/exists.

Last edited:

Steven McWayne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Boratanoim

Do you speak english: Yeees

Would you be willing to join us on skype: yes :D

How sociable are you: 9/10 very friendly

Write what ever you can here to make me want to white-list you, the more the better: I have been playing ftb since it came out I really love it also, I love helping people also
App is under review!
hes a griefer, stole from me today on a server. check all his app on other servers too

LavishCorgi

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't mind playing, you all sound fun and sociable.

IGN: LavishCorgi

Do you speak english: Fluent

Would you be willing to join us on skype: Text Group Chat, yes. Voice Call, yes, but not for long periods of time (say 20-30 minutes, then I might want to listen to music).

How sociable are you: When I'm in game, I can be very sociable, but not so much in Skype. I prefer not to flip back and forth between apps. I also like to enjoy music or comedy while I play. However, if you needed to call me to ask me a question, I'd be fine with that, so long as I wasn't required to stay in the call.

Write what ever you can here to make me want to white-list you, the more the better: I've never been banned from a server. I haven't yet found a stable server, but I've been to many, and I've gotten along with most people. If I like the server, and I feel that it's going to be around for a while, I'd gladly donate a bit of money to keep it up. While I'm a novice in the construct area, I typically tend to work on IC2 projects before I get into anything bigger. I can definitely help someone with gathering if need be. You can take whatever you like from me provided you ask and I give you permission to do so. I'll probably be inviting my friend later.

tylacurse

Jul 29, 2019
heyah all, il get back to you very shortly, sorry for the long delay, had an incredibly hectic work schedule lately, will sort everything (one) out tomorrow :)

ImTheo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: THEODOPPOLUS

Do you speak English: Yes

Would you be willing to join us on Skype: Yes, teamspeak/ skype up for anything as long as i can find my mic ;)

How sociable are you: Very, In a community at the moment with a nice group of people but i would also like to meet new people and make more friends.

I have been playing FTB for about a year now, i am experienced.
I am very generous and happy to help out the other players in the community as i am doing at the moment on my current server.
would love to come play and hangout with the guys on the server and would be very grateful if i was white-listed.
Cheers! :)

jordan hennel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: minijordanh

Do you speak English: yes of course

Would you be willing to join us on skype: yes minijordanh

How sociable are you: i feel im shy but willing to open up and join my first community if someone was to let me in :(

Write what ever you can here to make me want to white-list you, the more the better: well im a good creator im buildings and consider my self as an explorer of worlds. played Minecraft for over 2/3 years. i play almost every evening, and sometimes into the night (about 4 to 8 hours). i have books and knowledge of small tips and tricks for cool creation (hidden stone door to secret layer under ground etc.) i am full of ideas and just wanting to share to people. i am in the middle of making a old 19 century village with dock and one huge boat. but getting lonely. i have many ideas on a walled community castle village. i wish to make it on a server where it can be seen.

if there is any chance i get accepted in. could i be emailed on [email protected].
many thanks

minijordanh

Nip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nipinspector

Would you be willing to join us on skype: Yep! I dont want to put my username on here though.

How sociable are you: I would say 8/10, I keep to myself most of the time but I enjoy playing with others more

Write what ever you can here to make me want to white-list you, the more the better: I have played many hours and days of FTB and also Tekkit, I love playing FTB and I really want to join a small server that I can play on for long term. I've never been banned from any server and have run a few myself.

coolvictorDJ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: coolvictorDJ

Do you speak english: Most Defintely :)

Would you be willing to join us on skype: Ofcourse, any form of communication is fine.

How sociable are you: I am a pretty sociable guy who absolute loves to cooperate.

Write what ever you can here to make me want to white-list you, the more the better: I have lately been bored with most games and only FTB seems to get me interested in playing video games again, and since I just got out of school I have tons of free time. In game, I plan to create mostly everything and mix and match all the mods at my disposal. I have one project in particular that I want to create on the server, which is dubbed `the destroyer of worlds`build, if you want to see it you will have to invite me.
fPBt1bEv8vhc_f3zuwan0CXOwokbByt0R5BCUJ8Ad_qWM9u82hvMjmqrHIYDiZwRLYz5bVXq7Tl4zuxF7G1cSNlLMkpgyiUyz6Ty_9nTLZWJhckZ8TU=s0-d-e1-ft
;)

Muppet87

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: muppet87
Do you speak english: Only when i sober :)
Would you be willing to join us on skype: I will join you if you can listen to my kids :)
How sociable are you: I will talk to anyone about anything, If i can make friends along the way even better
Write what ever you can here to make me want to white-list you, the more the better: I love you? no really im a father of 2, chilled out guy that works many hours and just want to get home and enjoy my free time playing a game i really enjoy.