Casual Server Small/Growing, FTB Ultimate 1.1.0 whitelist server. 15 spots open Mature Server.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

p3ccadillo

Jul 29, 2019
Huge Updates Been happening over on our Server. New Server Hardware, New Name, New World, New Website, New Version!

We are now know as Ubiquitous-Craft. We are a growing Survival (hard) server with a steadily growing population.

We still maintain the rules and guidelines listed on our forums and remain a mature server.

The server is a fully dedicated server with 32gb ram, SSDs and 24/7 support from both server staff and my self. feel free to msg me here or head over to our site if interested! Thanks everyone!

ADVBAN.png

Christian Jones

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
My IGN is AnfieldYNWA, I'm 15 years or age and I'm looking for a small server exactly like this. Im from Australia, and with the teamspeak i will go on if I have to but I don't normally go on.

devon04tyler

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

IGN is wes8383, I am 15 years old and i wont to join this server becouse i hate playing by my self and on open server. I use Skype. Plz accept me.

ForsakenNinja2

Jul 29, 2019
I would very much like to join your small community mostly because the old server I played on everybody was Cruel and the admins where so corrupt that they Blew up your base and called it a prank and would not refund anything so I would like to join a server that doesn't do that also the fact that you have TeamSpeak makes it easier for players to communicate Also aa Quick and speedy reply would be most appreciated

Savoke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Savoke
25 years old. I tried playing on some other servers, but one got hacked and the other just disappeared.
I can get TS3 but there is no guarantee that i will use it all the time.

PunyPwner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PunyPwner
I have skype, if you want my skype name then priv. message me. Hope I can join! :)

SleezyCow

Jul 29, 2019
My username is spacemac, I have a fairly good knowledge of Feed The Beast. I am 13 and I live in CA and can play most of the time.

JCPenguin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JCPenguin
I'm 14 years old and would like to join your server so I can just do what I want without worrying about ppl destroying my stuff.
Minecraft username: Mr_M1N3CR4FT (i know its a horrible name)
Thanks in advance

TaxableFoot

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I have a couple requests here. First is me:
IGN: armageddon3124
Canada
I use skype and TS, medium knowledge of FTB

Second is my real life friend, we're looking for a server to play on:
IGN: timelord3
same stats, except does not use skype/TS

third IRL friend:
IGN: brickmaster_22
same stats, no TS/Skype
Thanks in advance if you're still running the server.

uksgt2x

Jul 29, 2019
I'd be interested in joining. IGN: uksgt2x
USA

I have skype, TS and vent, and i have a pretty good knowledge of FTB, just looking for a smaller server to have fun on with other people :D

DrRedJames

Jul 29, 2019
I'd be interested in joining. IGN: DrRedJames
USA

I have skype and TS, Pretty extensive knowledge over most of the mods, I enjoy smaller servers where people get on at least every once in awhile

I also enjoy long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners, and being the funny guy... Anywhooo would love to join the community it looks like you got going here

con_man_is_here

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, if your still taking people:

IGN: Energy_Star123
I'm basically 18 from England and quite happy to use TS or Skype
I've been looking for a good small server for ages just hope you'll let me join you guys.

Jaxacoola

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there! My name's Jack, I'm 16 and from the UK. I'm a very mature player and used to play A LOT of Tekkit... recently I switched to FTB late last year, and have never gone back! I've been told I'm a great builder, and know the mods very well! I do a little FTB series on youtube actually... feel free to check it out! www.youtube.com/breoboy IGN: jaxacoola Skype: jack.r.gee
Let me know what you think and I look forward to hearing from you!

p3ccadillo

Jul 29, 2019
I msged you. Approved. We have a new upgraded server and a great player base. Still accepting players if anyone is interested