Casual Server Small FTB server (Whitelisted)(Mature)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tman11233

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for clicking in.

Hexxit Server with 3gb RAM, at present I have limited it to 15 player slots at a time but will expand.

The ethos of our server is to play together and enjoy FTB Unleashed for what it is.

Our New Community Forum Page:

http://thesummitftb.enjin.com

Feel free to join in and start some discussion and arrange some adventures.

We are looking for a mature mindset, age is not a concern!

We currently have five slots, which are rarely filled. And we will be upgrading soon.

If you are interested in this way of playing please message or post On the forum stating your username and why we should accept you.

Owner: Mr1ncognit0
Co_Owner: tman11233
Admin: Booaaboy

There will be a little delay on getting Whitelist accepted due to other commitments but I will endeavour to turn it round asap.

I will not answer whitelist request on this forum, except by message. so if you ask on here it will be ignored.

Good Luck and I look forward to playing with you.

Peace Out!

Mr 1.

Tman11233

Jul 29, 2019
Reserved For Announcement![DOUBLEPOST=1378425913][/DOUBLEPOST]Reserved For Announcement!

murry565

Jul 29, 2019
Username: murry565

I should be accepted because this server sound like the place for me. just want to meet new people play Minecraft and have fun !!