Small constant lag spikes in Infinity Evolved 1.7.10

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Tribute_R

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

So when I start a new world there are no problems but after a while this happens, small constant spikes, in a single player world. I tried a new world and there was no such problem.

Here is what it looks like:
This lag is visible on all machines that have progress bars and when fighting mobs.

Any ideas as to what could be causing this?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Probably an issue with entities, which machines and mobs are.

I'd advise changing mod packs, solely because 1.7 does have a lot of flaws. Some machines run 1.7 packs just fine, and flop on 1.8+ packs, some have the adverse affect

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
Are all Multi-block structures within a chunk? Having such structures crossing chunk boundaries used to be a lag issue i had.

Tribute_R

Jul 29, 2019
Are all Multi-block structures within a chunk? Having such structures crossing chunk boundaries used to be a lag issue i had.
Even single tile entities are lagging.

Probably an issue with entities, which machines and mobs are.

I'd advise changing mod packs, solely because 1.7 does have a lot of flaws. Some machines run 1.7 packs just fine, and flop on 1.8+ packs, some have the adverse affect

Why would it only happen after a while of playing and not immediately? Strange...

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Since you are using 1.7, you may be able to use Opis to help diagnose the issue. I'm not particularly familiar with it personally, but some of the forum members have used it quite substantially.