Small Community

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone!

Just in the works of getting the server completed and getting ready for people to join. The server will be running infinity and possible expert mod in the future! So if your interested, please leave a reply or pm me.

Skype will be the means of communication for now and it is encouraged that everyone has it even if your not interested in voice chat. A team speak server is also a possibility in the future depending on the amount of members we get. Discord will also be an option as well.

Happy mining and hope to hear from you soon!

Jordan

Last edited:

Acredium

Jul 29, 2019
Seems you original post is gone. What was the purpose of this community again? And where will the server be located? And have you looked into Discord for a small community chat/voice service? Works pretty nice. Just a few thoughts to enhance your original message with, the more information the better ... upon a certain point of course ;)

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
Seems you original post is gone. What was the purpose of this community again? And where will the server be located? And have you looked into Discord for a small community chat/voice service? Works pretty nice. Just a few thoughts to enhance your original message with, the more information the better ... upon a certain point of course ;)

The purpose is to get people together who love to play games and enjoy doing it with others. The server will be located in Chicago as of right now. And I have not heard of discord before but I will have to look into it!

Thanks for your reply

Jordan

D

DireChyymeras

Hey dude, I am still interested but I'm waiting for my new laptop to arrive before I start, save a place for me :)

I

identity001

I am poking around for a small community FTB infinity server. I am however, not the highly sociable type. I tend to do things on my own but I like the option of participating in community activities when the mood suits me.

I am really only mainly looking for a server to play on because I need to be able to chunk load for running things when I am not on. I have not really played much Infinity yet so everything is practically brand new to me. I played Unleashed religiously for a very long time. I tend to build highly complex and intricate structures with advanced machinery. Though I start out with basic things and a dirt hole in a wall lol. I need to be able to automate everything. Ultimately my goal when I play is to build special, customized, highly detailed areas, giving purpose to each and every type of block available. Run a large quarry though I don't think running a 1k x 1k ender quarry will be necessary.

I am willing to make financial contributions for the freedom of all block use as well as personal chunk loading. I however can not cope with lag so I am not even sure if what I want is realistic. I only really explore to find a large, beautiful, suitable area to build my constructs or when I need to find certain materials or objects necessary for my constructs. Plus areas for quarries to dig out where they won't inhibit other players or the ambient surroundings of my base.

If your server base is in Chicago I am going to guess you are running a multiplay server. These servers have, in the case of unleashed, proven to be solid with awesome runtime and staff, but, with Infinity, we are talking about a whole new ballgame. I don't know what the limitations of servers are with infinity with the kind of things I wish to build. I also can not cope with short render distances.

Is this the group I am looking for?

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
I am poking around for a small community FTB infinity server. I am however, not the highly sociable type. I tend to do things on my own but I like the option of participating in community activities when the mood suits me.

I am really only mainly looking for a server to play on because I need to be able to chunk load for running things when I am not on. I have not really played much Infinity yet so everything is practically brand new to me. I played Unleashed religiously for a very long time. I tend to build highly complex and intricate structures with advanced machinery. Though I start out with basic things and a dirt hole in a wall lol. I need to be able to automate everything. Ultimately my goal when I play is to build special, customized, highly detailed areas, giving purpose to each and every type of block available. Run a large quarry though I don't think running a 1k x 1k ender quarry will be necessary.

I am willing to make financial contributions for the freedom of all block use as well as personal chunk loading. I however can not cope with lag so I am not even sure if what I want is realistic. I only really explore to find a large, beautiful, suitable area to build my constructs or when I need to find certain materials or objects necessary for my constructs. Plus areas for quarries to dig out where they won't inhibit other players or the ambient surroundings of my base.

If your server base is in Chicago I am going to guess you are running a multiplay server. These servers have, in the case of unleashed, proven to be solid with awesome runtime and staff, but, with Infinity, we are talking about a whole new ballgame. I don't know what the limitations of servers are with infinity with the kind of things I wish to build. I also can not cope with short render distances.

Is this the group I am looking for?

I think so! I will let you know asap if we have any more spots open. Thanks for the reply!

R

regan

Hey everyone!

Just in the works of getting the server completed and getting ready for people to join. The server will be running infinity and possible expert mod in the future! So if your interested, please leave a reply or pm me.

Skype will be the means of communication for now and it is encouraged that everyone has it even if your not interested in voice chat. A team speak server is also a possibility in the future depending on the amount of members we get. Discord will also be an option as well.

Happy mining and hope to hear from you soon!

Jordan
me plz