Whitelist Server Small Build|Direwolf20 1.0.12|Whitelist|No Banned Items|New World|Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CaptRR

Jul 29, 2019
Been having allot of fun on this server, still just a few active players right now, so still plenty of room to expand and build. Just in the planning stages of a spawn town, so would love to hear some input.

Falcon24

Jul 29, 2019
What's the average age of players on this server? I'm looking for a new server as the last one I was on had a bunch of little kids and was not very mature.

Cartak

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: Cartak
Where are you from?: US
What is your favorate thing to build? assembly lines
Why do you want to play on this server?: looking for people to play with

UselessHawk

Jul 29, 2019
MC name:deadlykiller53
Where are you from?: california
What is your favorate thing to build? redstone contraptions. turtle programs
Why do you want to play on this server?: I need a server to play on

Slubberdegulleon

Jul 29, 2019
MC name:Slubberdegulleon
Where are you from?: Pennsylvania
What is your favorate thing to build? Magical buildings and Aesthetics are EVERYTHING.
Why do you want to play on this server?: I want a nice little server to play on where I can get to know some good people and have fun!

Feral Pickle

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: Decreptlord
Where are you from?: NY
What is your favorate thing to build? In-cliff/cliffside bases with high functionality
Why do you want to play on this server?: Just looking for a server to play on, with a mature player base. I'm new to modded minecraft, and modded servers, but I really enjoy community and having to people to chat with while playing.

xxchemxx99

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: xxchemicalimajx
Where are you from?: Texas
What is your favorite thing to build? Anything. Just love to build.
Why do you want to play on this server?: I'm looking for a good server for me and my friends to hang on. speaking of.

(friends)
MC name: nathan16ross
Where is he from?: Texas
What Is his favorite thing to build?: same with me. although he loves Bee's.
Why do you want to play on this server?: To hang with friends.

MC name: shotgunshell212
Where are you from?: Texas
What is your favorate thing to build?: houses
Why do you want to play on this server?: to hang with friends

A_Fat_Hobo_

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: A_Fat_Hobo_101
Where am I from?: Vermont U.S.A
My Favorite thing to build: My House I'm one of those people who spends so much time on their house that it takes weeks to finish (also I could totally help build spawn if needed)
Reason for wanting to play: To play with some cool people who want to build and have fun