Casual Server Small 10 slot unleashed server.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for others to play with me on my own server thats running off my dedicated server.

Looking to play a little bit of ftb again as im currently a little bored with playing War Thunder. I would prefer if such persons have a microphone as i would like to be able to talk over teamspeak instead of having to type constantly

Anyones welcome as long as your mature and such.

Please put in a app if accepted i will then send you a pm with all the connection infomation
Username:

Teamspeak ip address is 69.162.68.178

Look for the minecraft channel near the top of the ts.

xproskilled7x

Jul 29, 2019
Username: dtbarnes7

I've been playing minecraft from the beta start, I've been playing ftb for like over a year now. I know most mods and how they all work.
I'm just looking for a friend to play with that's all

Nobsocks

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Nobsocks

The server I was playing on has shut down and I don't want to have to worry about being grief'd on public servers. I have teamspeak and am looking for a small friendly community to play with.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
just pop onto the server anytime or the teamspeak and ill get you guys sorted out on the server.

kazuyakevin

Jul 29, 2019
This is perfect, wanted a small server to be able so stream on.

Username: kazuyakevin

I am able to talk on teamspeak ;)

Kazuyakevin

DrRedJames

Jul 29, 2019
Username: DrRedJames

I have teamspeak, I'm just looking to play some minecraft with some chill people

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Still looking for others to play with:) hop onto the ts anytime or the server.

You need to have the v1.1.4 pack selected though instead of the reccomended build as well as Bop enabled.

Carebear032007

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: carebear032007
Experience: I have been on FTB for sometime. Not exactly sure but was introduced to minecraft in January of this year. The friends I started with Decided to stop playing and the server shut down. The second group I was with, they still have their server, I have been with them since around may of this year. Just looking for a more sociable server. I have teamspeak and I do use mic. I know the basics, survival and still learning to build things. I like to be self sufficient at finding out how to do something and only ask as a last resort.

EnvyMyWrath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: imposibru_gamer
Experience:I have been playing minecraft for about a year and a half, and i love every moment of it I have been playing FTB for 2 months and am still a learner. Also if you were wondering no I am not a whiner or a jerk who makes jokes out of everything, my name on TS is EnvyMe , Please consider my app thanks have a great day.

murry565

Jul 29, 2019
Username: murry565

just looking for some people to play minecraft with fed up with playing by myself lol.