Open Sleeping in bed locks player to bed and won't let player out of bed.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Summary of the problem Sleeping in bed locks player to bed and won't let player out of bed.

Pack Version 1.3.2

What is the bug? As stated in the title, randomly, whenever I sleep in a bed, in this modpack, the server decides to lock me into the bed and won't let me out of it. This means I have to kill Minecraft and restart the modpack, which is annoying. I only play singleplayer, so I don't see why Minecraft isn't letting me out of the bed.

Mod & Version If this is a mod interaction I don't know which it is, sorry.

This may have something to do with Minecraft's programmed detection of tick lag and whatever Mojang did to prevent it from happening. Or it might have to do with Jouneymap and buggy teleporting causing problems, I don't know anymore, it is random so it's very hard to nail it to a specific mod.

In any case a log file has been provided in the hopes someone can see what is happening in there that might lock me into the bed. I'm not exactly sure but I believe this problem with the bed happens around line 5487 or thereabouts.

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/5dd3ba87

Is it repeatable? Yes, but happens randomly, and persists through modpack versions.

Known Fix ?

Cheers ...

BrickVoid