Slaughter house not producing liquids

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Adstanley84

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded and installed all of my mods individually because I didnt know about FTB till AFTER I did the work. However, that is beside the point. I have the MineFactory Reloaded mod installed and have a breeder/chronotyper/slaughterhouse/meat packer set up. my Slaughter house is not producing liquid meat or pink slime (pink slime being what I really want). the internal tanks are not filling up with anything and when I attached a tank and Fluiduct with Servo it pulled 100 units out of the slaughter house and stopped. Is there anything that could cause this lack of production or is it just a small chance to produce?

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Well liquid meat should be getting produced at a pretty good rate per kill. Pink slime is a very low/shown production, wanting to say like 50-100 mb per kill. If you have a mob farm replace a grinder or 2 with slaughter houses. Will work just as well and faster.

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
Its happened to me that the slaughterhouse will produce some meat (goes through pipe to a tank), then it makes a little pink slime that gets in the pipe, and then it gets stuck because it tries to put more meat into the pipe thats already occupied with slime.

Make sure fluids ALWAYS have somewhere to go.

Reactions: rhn

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Yeah it sounds like your problem is that you pulled out one type of fluid and now the other type is clogging up the line. Could you post a SS of the setup?

Also the Slaughterhouse(and any other MFR machine) should output its fluids automatically. You should not need the servo and it might actually mess things up.