SkyFactory on a private multiplayer server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
T

Themisbro

Title SkyFactory on a private multiplayer server

Launcher Type Other

Modpack SkyFactory 3

Modpack version

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue Not completely sure if this is where it's supposed to go, but I'm new here.

My buddy and I are trying to a Sky Factory 3 recording for Youtube, and the server I've got uses multicraft. Unfortunately for me, I've never done any minecraft server stuff, so I have absolutely no idea how to get Sky Factory onto the server. Does anyone know what I'd have to do?

Again, if this is the wrong section, I apologize.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I would suggest you contact multicraft for support on how to setup a pack. Each server provider is a little different. But the basic process is below.
  • Download the server files from https://www.feed-the-beast.com/projects/ftb-presents-skyfactory-3/files - click on the "+1 Server Pack" button
  • Unzip the pack and double click on the FTBInstall file. This will download the needed files from Mojang to run a server
  • Edit the eula.txt file and change the false to true
  • Upload the pack and the files that were download to the server you rented. You may need help from multicraft on this part
  • Configure multicraft to run the "FTBserver-1.10.2-12.18.3.2281.jar" file. Again you may need to contact multicraft on this part.
  • Launch/start the server and it should work.
NOTE: You may need to edit the java parameters. Again contact multicraft for this.

I hope this helps. But as I said each server provider is different so I can't get more specific.