Problem Skyfactory 4 island hopping

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ihoptdk

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to start up a Skyfactory 4 island with a friend, but can't figure out how to travel to the island after joining a team. I've looked everywhere and can't find any documentation or FAQ answers or videos with a solution. Worth noting, neither of us, for the time being, have admin. Please help!

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Skyfactory 4 is not a FTB pack, usually if someone knows the answer they might reply anyways.

From what I understand there's no FTB mods in there at all.

Just wanted to give you heads up that you're asking in the wrong place, and a answer might take time.

ihoptdk

Jul 29, 2019
Skyfactory 4 is not a FTB pack, usually if someone knows the answer they might reply anyways.

From what I understand there's no FTB mods in there at all.

Just wanted to give you heads up that you're asking in the wrong place, and a answer might take time.

Well, thank you for the reply, I really appreciate it!

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
Try commands like /island spawn /island home /island join /tpa name /tpahere. The commands are always a little different for me because I play on public servers, so I'm not sure which one is right.

deadscion

Mar 18, 2016
The server/host computer has to issue a spawn point command. I don't remember the right syntax at the moment, but this is what is usually the practice when any host wants to make sure new players spawn in a safe place.