Skyfactory 3

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
S

SkykiritoXH

Title Skyfactory 3

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack Skyfactory3

Modpack version FTBSkyFactory3-3.0.4-1.10.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/960bb947

Details of the issue Well the game crashed. Redownloaded it couple of times but still crashed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
How much RAM does your system have? Also, please don't bump your support threads, it serves no purpose and doesn't get them looked at any quicker

Reactions: SkykiritoXH
S

SkykiritoXH

btw it crashed near the end of initializing mods phase 1

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
How much RAM does your system have? Also, please don't bump your support threads, it serves no purpose and doesn't get them looked at any quicker
Or if you're me, you avoid them entirely and help the people who've been waiting their turn patiently ;)
btw it crashed near the end of initializing mods phase 1
Allocate at least 4 gb to mc, this is going to put strain on your computer.
If/when it crashes again, post the new log

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Decocraft fails to read something from disk. Reinstall pack and check your antivirus settings.

S

SkykiritoXH

Tried disabling the anti virus and it still crashed. I eventually removed decocraft and it works out. Tks a lot. No decocraft though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

SkykiritoXH

is there anyway i can get decocraft in my pack without crashing?
I really want to go to a server

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
It's crashing because there is not enough memory available for it to load. Try allocating a bit more and making sure any other programs you don't need are closed.

S

SkykiritoXH

It's crashing because there is not enough memory available for it to load. Try allocating a bit more and making sure any other programs you don't need are closed.

Closed all unused programs allocated 4GB into it. Still crashed. I type xmx4G xms1G in the edit profile thing is this correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
In your curse MC settings, set curse to use the most recent version of java, and make sure you're up to date (curent update is 121)