SkyFactory 3 World will not load unless I load a different world first

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
R

RubixNoob13

Title SkyFactory 3 World will not load unless I load a different world first

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack SkyFactory 3

Modpack version 3.0.13

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue I don't have a log file to post because I am not sure where/if this would even appear in a log file.
I have several save games all created with the same pack and version.
One save in particular, if I launch the pack and then attempt to load the world, the load sequence shows the following:
Loading World / Building Terrain / 0%

It then freezes with 0% on the screen. I have left it for 30+ minutes and come back to find it still at 0%.

However, if I load either of my other 2 saves first, they load just fine, and then if I "save and quit to title", the save that would not load will now load just fine.

Any thoughts on this? The only real difference that I can think of is the save that will not load first is a hardcore world, and the others are creative and normal survival (not hardcore).

Thanks for any help, and if anyone knows where to find a log file that may shed some light on this, I'll be happy to post it.

Thanks again! :)