SkyFactory 3 skyblock server full of bullies

J

jojocrafty

I joni server from aa discord I pa hang out in and wenti ojin everything was fine at frist but then start bullying me s and I got kielld and bullyed me some more by ruin m plans to ge my stuff back from my grave but they would not stop runi my pal n by remove my water to go down the y even gave water to do so only so they could bulyl me by removing the yw then start bullying me some more went I got ngrty at told them to stop and said only wanting to hle peven to tohu getting rid of eater d the ydidn,t do and some else did but all of them ere bully me but som al ltok a part of bullying me and say didn,t sicne they oly did a som, pf it and not all of it. do it not aways up bu but should eb able to get on if do keep play eothj out me to bully. sullymodded.aternos.me

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Please spend some time checking your spelling - what you write doesn't make much sense.

If you have trouble with English - check out Bing or google translate for assistance.

If the post is about complaint about any server, that's nothing someone here can help you with - contact the server owner / administrator of that server - or just stop playing on that one and find a other one.

Best of luck!