SkyFactory 3 Refined Storage help

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Wraithkrown

Jul 29, 2019
Hiya all. I have been really enjoying Skyfactory 3. I have a mid level (I think) Refined Storage system set up. On my mob spawner I am using the "Advanced Item Collector" from Random things mod to collect my drops. The collector is dumping into a small crate from actually additions. I have external storage attached to the crate so that the items are in my refined storage system. Ideally I would like all the drops to go straight to one of my drives. At this point I am having to pull drops from the crate and drop it back into the drives. Is there a way to do this that I am missing? I have the external storage on the crate set so that nothing goes in from the main system. I like the way the advanced item collector works so would like to keep it, but I would replace the crate with a refined storage storage block if it would fix the problem. I do not want to invest the resources in the storage block if it will act the same. My mob spawner does fairly well and in 5-10 minutes the crate is full. It would be nice to be able to delete a lot of the drops automatically like the armor pieces/weapons/books/cakes/named loot bags. I have 128K of disk storage space so the autodelete thing is not super important. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
you can use import buses. connect one to the crate connect it to your refined storage system put some speed upgrades in the bus and watch all the loot go in the system

Reactions: Wraithkrown

Wraithkrown

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the tip Natirs! I had tried the importer (had one in storage). I think the 3 speed upgrades and the stack upgrade made all the difference. Just need to figure out and easy way to delete all this garbage now:)

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Trash can with an exporter with a few fuzzy logic filters. Fuzzy because if you want to trash the bows and armor the mobs drop, you will need something that ignores meta data.

May need multiple exporters to extract more than 9 junk items

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
you can connect a trash can with ender io item conduit with a filter to only whitelist the items you want to be deleted on it