Skyfactory 3 - Play-through (a different way)

F

Fitzz

Hi guys,

i just started recording my first Minecraft episode and want to share it with you.
I have been playing modded Minecraft for a long time now and want to give something back.

In this Play-through I am going to attempt to use the maximal potency of all the mods we have, try to show you a couple neat tips and tricks and hopefully offer you a nice different experience than all the other great Let's Plays out there.

Instead of rushing through the modpack and get to the end-game, I will most likely try show what you can do with this modpack.

I still don't know everything that modpack has to offer, but I will learn with you guys.

I hope you guys will help me with comments to keep this Play-through as interesting as possible. If you have any requests I could try to fit that in, in the next episodes. My main goal here is to provide you guys with useful information you can use in your own Skyfactory 3 world.

A big shutout to the Mod & Modpack - Makers and the great community which makes Minecraft what it is.

Cheers Fitzz​

F

Fitzz

The next episode is live. I am trying to improve in the video editing and commentary - this is still pretty new to me. I hope it's entertaining for you guys.
This time I made a time-lapse for the building-phase.

Reactions: JackelWolf
F

Fitzz

A new episode is live. In this episode I build the basic structure of mobgrinding and ore generation. As always I would appreciate if you'd comment what you like and don't like - and what you would like to see in the future.
Thanks everybody. :)

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
The next episode is live. I am trying to improve in the video editing and commentary - this is still pretty new to me. I hope it's entertaining for you guys.
This time I made a time-lapse for the building-phase.

Really nice work. I really liked how you did the beginning of EP02 with the sped up 'build camera'.