skyfactory 3 -MP, second player can not break various blocks

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
R

ravenlie

Title skyfactory 3 -MP, second player can not break various blocks

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack skyfactory 3

Modpack version latest release

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue my bud started a server for MP skyfactory 3, Myself as player 2, log in and I try to play. I am unable to break tree's or use crafting bench's. If I place a a crafting bench is disapears and I get an achievment? lol... in creative mode I have full access to break blocks and spawna sn place thign slike dirt for example. were not the creative player types and were looking to play with out it. it honestly feels like Im stuck half in adventure mode, and half out. I am able to break half block panels but not able to break tree leaves etc.. I can plant trees tho.. we have even tried joining same team, logging in and out , waitting to see if it was a lag thing.. we've even stretched out the platform to 20 block away from the first spawn incase there was some kind of spawn guard.. I still can't break trees even then, or place any items

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RubixNoob13

Not sure if this will fix the issue, but I had something similar happen in SF3 a while back.

Is your friend "opped" on the server? I had a server running with myself and 1 other friend playing. If neither one was opped, everything worked just fine. If I opped myself, my friend was unable to break/place any blocks in roughly a 3x3 chunk area centered around the initial world spawn tree. So, about a 48x48 block area centered around spawn, he couldn't do anything. If I de-opped myself, he was once again able to break/place blocks.

So, if you moved 20 blocks out, try going farther away, like maybe 30-40 blocks from spawn, or have your friend de-op themself unless they need server op commands for something at that point.

Hope this helps!