SkyFactory 3 major issues

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
J

JoshJamesJensen

Title SkyFactory 3 major issues

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack SkyFactory 3

Modpack version 1.10.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue My mates and I all installed SF3 because of seeing the AH guys using it, we were really keen for it. We all load in excited, and then started to notice the problems. My friend tried to make a oak barrel and realised he wasn't able to click the + button to pull it straight into his crafting menu, it was saying "Server must have JEI installed" for all of us. When we tried to make a barrel without that just by ourselves from the crafting table, it would appear in the right hand side, but we weren't able to pull it out so we could use it.
We also didn't have the tree growing simulator included in our SF3 install from curse, we added that in but it didn't work regardless. We tripled checked to make sure we had NEI and JEI installed and we did. We REALLY wanna play SF, any chance you can help?

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JoshJamesJensen

You did check whether you were starting the right server, right? Somehow sounds like you started the minecraft server instead of the forge server...

I was using the forge one. Gave up on it though, seems to be no way of fixing the issue so moving on to another mod.