SkyFactory 3 Help

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
T

ThePixelTiger

Hey everyone! I've been playing my single player Sky Factory 3 world for about a month now, and I've gotten decently far. I wanted to redo my base and relocate for design and organization, and I did. But since I did, my world starts to freeze, where my character can go around and walk freely but I can't click anything or interact, and it takes about 5 minutes for everything to start working again, but it happens again soon after. It's almost like I'm disconnected from a server even though its single player.

I love Sky Factory 3 but I've restarted a few times but I really don't thing I can do it again. It happens especially when I try to open my Refined Storage system. Any ideas? Thank you in advance